Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Attention* Someone please show me around!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Attention* Someone please show me around!!!

Hey, what's up everyone. I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy with school and getting ready for Australia. Anyways, I am in Los Angeles right now as I am typing this. The current time is 2:55 p.m. and I am here till about 10:00 p.m. My flight takes off at 11:20 p.m. Up until that time, I am sitting around at my hotel bored out of my mind. If anyone from the L.A. area reads this, show a fellow CB7tuner member around this big city (I beg you). I am staying at the Clarion Hotel on W. Boulevard (it used to be called Quality Inn or something). I am in an internet cafe right now, so I can't respond to this post. If anyone wants to take me up on this offer, call the hotel. I am in room 619. The name is Lucas.

I know this sounds kind of odd, but I am just looking for something to do in the next 7 hours. Well, I gotta go. So, to recap. If anyone who lives in the L.A. area has some free time today (May 6), please pick me up and show me around. I would love to meet some fellow CB7tuner members and see their cars and just see the city. Show a Chicago boy what the westcoast is like.
    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Quick! Everybody call room 619! j/k

Now we know where to send the strippers.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

We'll send him male strippers.
      Bart: What's your name?
      Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

hey there you are i havnt seen you on line in awhile. good luck. have fun traveling

--cpmike
        i wub ewic!

Comment

sorry...just read this today...we couldve hit the races or something...or a strip club

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by hoopah
            hey there you are i havnt seen you on line in awhile. good luck. have fun traveling

--cpmike

am i the only one confused by this post?

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom

nahh clark, im confused tooo ...hope ya find something to do mang , if i was you i'd walk the strip
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom

i was under hoopah's name, i was just surprised to see him post he hasnt posted in months. then i wished him luck travelling

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Haha. Well, I ended up just sitting around till my flight. It's cool, Arrozburner. No worries. OMG, I'm already speaking like Australians. Now I am posting from Goldcoast, Australia. I'm here for the summer.

cpmike- Sorry, mang, my dad sold the Accord. He sold it for $6,000. Sorry I can't help you out. I didn't mean to abruptly get offline when we were discussing the car, but I had to pack up all my stuff to go home. Good luck on finding another Accord.

Anyways, Australia is a tuners paradise. I see Skylines and Silvias all fricking day. I'm trying to talk this guy who lives in the same apartment complex as me into giving me a ride in his skyline. From what I can see, it's a R33 GTR with front-mount and exhaust. It has some really nice 5-spoke wheels on it and it is slammed. I don't know what else he has, but I will find out. Well, I have to get going. I will try to post as often as I can. I'm not going to have the CB7 for much longer, so I am going to keep up with the site as much as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by 1CrawlinAccord
                    Haha. Well, I ended up just sitting around till my flight. It's cool, Arrozburner. No worries. OMG, I'm already speaking like Australians. Now I am posting from Goldcoast, Australia. I'm here for the summer.

cpmike- Sorry, mang, my dad sold the Accord. He sold it for $6,000. Sorry I can't help you out. I didn't mean to abruptly get offline when we were discussing the car, but I had to pack up all my stuff to go home. Good luck on finding another Accord.

Anyways, Australia is a tuners paradise. I see Skylines and Silvias all fricking day. I'm trying to talk this guy who lives in the same apartment complex as me into giving me a ride in his skyline. From what I can see, it's a R33 GTR with front-mount and exhaust. It has some really nice 5-spoke wheels on it and it is slammed. I don't know what else he has, but I will find out. Well, I have to get going. I will try to post as often as I can. I'm not going to have the CB7 for much longer, so I am going to keep up with the site as much as I can.
                    australia is pretty tight.

my cousin in sydney used to organize huge car shows until...he started doing drugs...but whatevever.

yea, thrs hella nice cars down there. get used to the RHD though
                    enjoy it down there. i think you'll really liek the holdens.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Heck yea!! The Holdens are really tight. Also, there are these cars that look like 4-door GTO's (the new ones) and they look pretty nice. I don't remember the name of the car, though. I've also seen a couple of CB7's. It's pretty cool seeing them being RHD. None of them have had the one-piece headlights. All of them have had the two-piece headlights with the clear corners.

Comment

Working...
                      X