Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now I know what 300hp at the wheels feels like..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I know what 300hp at the wheels feels like..

A friend was too drunk to go check on another friend..I hadnt had anything to drink cuz I was about to leave, but then he gave me the keys to his Mustang and told me where to go.. Hoo boy, was that fast..
    I want one...with my CB as a dd/autoxer
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

nice isn't it? hehe.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yeah tell me about it, i drove around a porsche carrera...i want one of those!

^sold

Comment

You ever drove an STi? Holy shit that is a car...

I got a chance to test drive a STi on my birthday a couple weeks ago, along with a EVO and let me tell you, the STi is a friggin beast.

(stay away from RX-8's, i drove one of thoes too, and its slow as fawk!)

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          the rx8 is a joke to the rotary powered cars

i really hate that car
          Ditto, there isnt any torque to speak of below 4500, and even when it starts moving towards HP moving the car, its really un-impressive.

Comment

rx-8 is more like a ITR...autocrossing and balance.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Damn, I wanna feast on an STI one of these days. That is my dream car.

Comment

Weee! I got to drive my uncles Eagle Talon today! 300 whp, turbo... he autocrosses it, since he is retired from boeing and had hella money sittin around. Its fucking NICE, hauls balls, and handles kickass. He was telling me on some courses he was beating Vettes.

Comment

yeah the STIs are fucking fast, even compared to the G35, I dunno what it is about the STI, but the 4wd just fucking puts you back in your seat, even with like 4 people in the car.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                  "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                  "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

my friend just bought a 95 eclipse GSX with 81K on it. We were thinking it had the stock 210HP at the crank with 7psi on the turbo. Well after installing a turbo gouge it put out whoopin 16psi all stock except for a K&N intake and an APEXi exhaust with 3in piping all the way thru. At the philly races he beat a mustang saleen supecharged at about 10psi. Any idea what he might be putting out with the 16-17psi boost on an AWD car? No AWD dyno around here. AWD Turbo rocks!!!
                    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                    Check out my JDM F22B swap
                    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Working...
                    X