• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you like sniffing coke?

hehe

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

At first I thought that he was really doing it, until I saw the cat
    Last edited by H23 Lude; 05-11-2005, 05:35 PM.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

/\ thats what I though too, I was like "holy shit, he isnt going to take a rail that big, is he?"

MWHAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAH!!!!!

Fuckin' nice!

Comment

hahahaha...and you know all the coke heads are going to post up in here

Comment

HAHAHHA fucking great LMAO

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

I was in this bathroom this weekend and I'm pretty sure there was Coke on the toilet flush handle. I touched it but didn't taste it.
            Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
            -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
            MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Hahahaha thats great! Looks like he is actually sniffing coke until you see the cat.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
              91 accord lx (5spd)
              92 accord lx (5spd)
              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
                I was in this bathroom this weekend and I'm pretty sure there was Coke on the toilet flush handle. I touched it but didn't taste it.
                Oh, definately do it next time! There's nothing better than a nice dusting of fine china with a little pit of piss to give it that extra tang.

I am interested to see who here has done it. I've rubbed it on my gums and dipped a cig in it, but never snorted. I'm afraid I'd like it too much, so I never did it.
                -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
                  Oh, definately do it next time! There's nothing better than a nice dusting of fine china with a little pit of piss to give it that extra tang.

I am interested to see who here has done it. I've rubbed it on my gums and dipped a cig in it, but never snorted. I'm afraid I'd like it too much, so I never did it.
                  i have and i dont reccomend it. just stick with easy and cheaper habits like smoking a blunt or popping some pills. coke and meth just arent things you want to fuck with.

coke is wierd. not like any other high ive had from X, shrooms, acid, weed, pills, meth, and *junkie* cough syrup. hahaha and this is all from my private school days..LMAO dayam rich kids are always so bored they corrupt the kids there on scholarships.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                    coke is wierd. not like any other high ive had from X, shrooms, acid, weed, pills, meth, and *junkie* cough syrup. hahaha and this is all from my private school days..LMAO dayam rich kids are always so bored they corrupt the kids there on scholarships.
                    Shit, i dint know you were down, ive done alot of shit in my days too. I still smoke weed, but aside from that, nothing is really around.

Anyways, coke is probably the easiest thing to snort, and goes down the smoothest, unlike Meth and *shudder* Vicatin (bad idea, never do it, i dont know why i did. )

Comment

lol that kitten didn't stand a chance!!!!

hey clarkster interesting to say your experience with coke is a different high than meth

meth is just like cheaper, more powerful coke. and WAYYYY more dangerous addiction wise. I've never been friends with Crystal myself, she kinda freaks me out... but i have socially used her lesser cousin a couple times, and would prob do it again if i didn't have a kid to raise.... Matter of Fact, i pulled a jacket out of my closet last week and went to wash it, in the little shoulder pocket i found my "lucky" dollar...

**edit** im not trying to sound like a druggy. i've tried things, no doubt, but im too lazy to be an addict... and its a waste of money/ brain cells, plus ive seen TOO MANY people get ruined on stupid stuff
                      Last edited by i'm the girl; 05-11-2005, 08:16 PM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
                        lol that kitten didn't stand a chance!!!!

hey clarkster interesting to say your experience with coke is a different high than meth

meth is just like cheaper, more powerful coke. and WAYYYY more dangerous addiction wise. I've never been friends with Crystal myself, she kinda freaks me out... but i have socially used her lesser cousin a couple times, and would prob do it again if i didn't have a kid to raise.... Matter of Fact, i pulled a jacket out of my closet last week and went to wash it, in the little shoulder pocket i found my "lucky" dollar...
                        they are different for me cause i smoked meth and snorted coke...when i did coke i was hella on a talking spree and chain smoked like a mofo, when i smoked meth i wanted to just shit there and play video games...and not eat or sleep....

with coke id pass out after like 6 hours cause id do like a teener between two heads. but i would also smoke weed when i coked out. idk craziest high would have to be X with vic...you fuck like a mad man..LMAO

but yea scott. i WAS down. but now im totally focused on school and my future so i dont really do much of anything..drink a little and i smoked(weed) like what, twice?, in the past year...but i can say those were fun times..just not for me anymore..i want to get to japan and start my business so drugs are just a phase from another life.

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
                          Anyways, coke is probably the easiest thing to snort, and goes down the smoothest, unlike Meth and *shudder* Vicatin (bad idea, never do it, i dont know why i did. )
                          I've snorted Percasset(sp) a few times. I didn't care for it. Pills have always been my cup of tea. I don't really take many anymore, though. To many other more important things to do... Car, school, work, girlfriend... still fun every once in a while. My guideline is "nothing through a needle, nothing through my nose".

Shrooms are fun, but after a while I had a bad time of it. I'm still freaked out by Winnie the Pooh(long story).

BTW, this is probably a bad topic to be posting about on the net...
                          Last edited by Bluejayde; 05-11-2005, 09:06 PM.
                          -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
                            I've snorted Percasset(sp) a few times. I didn't care for it. Pills have always been my cup of tea. I don't really take many anymore, though. To many other more important things to do... Car, school, work, girlfriend... still fun every once in a while.

BTW, this is probably a bad topic to be posting about on the net...
                            FUCK THE FEDS!!!! they prolly have had my name on a list for a while now. i know my school had me on the list of suspected drug dealers...LMAO..if they only knew that was the only reason i went to school.

Comment

Shizzle... I had no idea you were a bunch of druggies . All I can say I have done is smoke the occasional pot, and popped HELLA Vicodin and Percoset. Vicodin was for my first car accident with stitches, Percoset was the the 2nd car accident where I broke my leg. All I can say is percoset makes you WEEEE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X