Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so if your a gamer...whats your favorite console?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so if your a gamer...whats your favorite console?

Ok ladies and gents.

I just read that the 360 is definitely due out this coming fall..and even though it seems like it was just yesterday Ps2 and Xbox came out....Ive been able to play both consoles...I can definitely say I like the PS2 alot more than the Xbox in terms of the variety of games it supports first and second generation games.

With the Ps3 looming around the corner...I cant wait to see what Sony has to offer on the console market.

The Xbox is relatively good competitor..with Xbox Live which runs only 50 dollars a year..I forgot how much Sony offers for their service..and Ive also heard that their internet system sucks half the time.

So yeah I defined the pros and cons (somewhat) of both consoles..whats your fav?
    Ps2
    66.67%
    Xbox
    33.33%
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

x box baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Ive never liked the XBOX. I feel like the game selection isnt worth a damn unless you are really, really into sports games and FPSers. Even then, i still dont care for it. Also, the build quality of the XBOX was substandard IMO. I cant name a single person I know whos been lucky enough to have a launch date XBOX that still works with no problems what so ever. Everyone I know that bought one has gone through at least 2 of the consoles. The only real complaint Ive ever heard by a majority of PS2 owners is the "Disk Read Error", which is caused by the motorized disk tray not aligning correctly with the lens. Its an easy fix, unlike the XBOX where you actually had to send the console back for everything that went wrong with it. The only thing Microsoft has going for it with the current XBOX, is the XBOX Live feature, although I will never pay $50 just to play games that I dont find interesting. The only downfall to the Playstation 2's on-line features are that it isnt managed by Sony. Each on-line game is managed by the development team of the game. Thats why it seems like the "Sony" network sucks. Look at games like Mortal Kombat and Call Of Duty... theyre run on Gamespy servers.

Comment

SNES You just can't go wrong with old school love...
        Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
        D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
        ┴─┴
        ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

I like the PS2. but I mostly game on a PC because I don't have a PS2 *yet*
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Pc?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

PC = "personal computer"
              I've been gaming pretty good on my PC (though I've upgraded more then once ) for years now
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

I enjoy my ps2! They have better games......but I do have to say that xbox's graphics are nice and Halo 1 and 2 kick ass!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

wtf?! Where the cube at?

C'mon! Cube is the best. RE4 people! The remade resident evil series, smash bros! You know!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

im all about PC games myself hiten up some World of Warcraft all the time

Comment

xbox all the way....sonys ps2 (second console) got smashed on by microsofts first console(xbox) xbox 360 is going to be dope as shit, and i know ps3 will....but!!! for all u ps2 owners, i have heard from numerous places that ps3 is not going to be backwards compatible...that must suck...lol...but i will end up getting a ps3 as well....and hopefully nintendo doesnt mess up and makes a damn good system like they know how....but anyways my vote is for xbox....

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzino
                        xbox all the way....sonys ps2 (second console) got smashed on by microsofts first console(xbox) xbox 360 is going to be dope as shit, and i know ps3 will....but!!! for all u ps2 owners, i have heard from numerous places that ps3 is not going to be backwards compatible...that must suck...lol...but i will end up getting a ps3 as well....and hopefully nintendo doesnt mess up and makes a damn good system like they know how....but anyways my vote is for xbox....
                        fanboy! fanboy!!!

just playn bro, its all good... i hafta say tho, sony sucks... their shit dont last AT ALL!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

halo pwns me...lvl 18 biatches

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
                            PC = "personal computer"
                            I've been gaming pretty good on my PC (though I've upgraded more then once ) for years now
                            i know what it means, im just saying...where's the PC option at?

i just finished call of duty: United Offensive. gonna start up GTA Vice City after finals.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                              im just saying...where's the PC option at?
                              I was going to ask the same question, but I noticed the title was "favorite console".
                              ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X