Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car got broken into..radio gone..

wassup guys im just here to vent...

around 350/4am my car got broken into.. my brother woke me up and right before i got to the scene they sped off... they took my 600 dollar deck.. im pretty flammed..

thanx for listenin

damn that sucks .. i recently installed a cam on my car cant really say where it is .. which is wired to my house .. that sucks man .. dam theives
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

What a burn, bro. But what goes around comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
        damn that sucks .. i recently installed a cam on my car cant really say where it is .. which is wired to my house .. that sucks man .. dam theives
        i got tha same shit...got my from QVC. let some dumb ass mess wit my whip.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Dude that sucks I know how you feel I've had my radio stolen 3 times in less then 9 months.

Comment

damn that sux....atleast they didnt take the car..don't u have an alarm?
            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

damn that sucks, maybe next time wait in the car until they try to steal it again and give them a major ass whoopin!!
              www.rms-usa.com

Comment

i'm sure alot of us know how you feel, my car was broken into 3 times in less than a month, two of the times was in one week. lost 2 decks, my $100 jacket, my insurance papers and car info, a paycheck. after that i bought an alarm, and now we are installing cameras in front of the house with a tv inside the house to monitor...now all my sleepless nights will be spent monitoring survellaince.

but if your interested, i'm sure i can get you a good deck for real cheap, and i also have for sale my subwoofers and amp. pmme if you want

Comment

thats why people take the face off or get an alarm.

basically your asking for someone to break into your car.

i back strap my decks...but if they want it they can have it, good thing you still have a car
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

damn, that sucks...i hate people that do that shit.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I could always be worse. I don't know if you already have an alarm but its definitly time to invest if not.

It sucks that you can't have anything nice without some a**hole trying to take it.

"And the coldest ones that we thought husky
                      they be like I dont know his name but he aim like Wayne Gretzki
                      that's funny cause I dont play hockey
                      I play Horse upon the mic and watch them all copy"
                      -Canibal Ox

Comment

Sorry to hear that! What kind of deck was it? Did you try to grab your keys and go after them? Or were they just completely out of site when you got out there? Think it was somebody you knew? You have a security system? Get a 2way man, then you'll know when someone breaks in.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                        91 accord lx (5spd)
                        92 accord lx (5spd)
                        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

yea, now im always paranoid for my car and shit.
                          right now, they couldnt steal it since it doesnt run and the interior is stock.

if i hear a car idling outside, i go and check it out...if someone follows me, i drive past my house and try to lose them by driving with my lights off and shit.

wosrt comes worst, i can confront them...do whatever, take off bopth my plates (front is on dash, easy to remove and the rear are only held on thumb tight) and run...
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Sux to hear that. I woulda chucked a brick through their window or something. Although im sure if you were w/in reach, you would have also. But that is the reason that I never leave anything in my car of value. I have a cheap deck, so im sure nobody would go through the trouble to steal it even if it was open, and I dont buy CD's so pretty much.. theres nothing to take unless they want jumper cables or a stock shift knob!

But for people who do leave stuff in their cars.. dont leave CD's and valubles in plain sight. That is the only reason they break into cars. Even coins in the coin tray people go after. Another reason why there is never anything in mine. After a car got broken into in our neighborhood, I put a golf club by the front door.. alarm goes off, someones loosing a knee Havent had to use it, but if it happens, i'll def. be teaching someone a lesson.

Comment

Dude that sucks you have to watch out for some of these people in South San Diego. My car got broken into a couple times but they did not get anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X