anyone see Star Wars: Episode 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone see Star Wars: Episode 3?

ANyone see it? I have to say it was just "ok". Granted i had very low expectations going in, cause the last 2 sucked, but this one was alright. Graphics were done horribly at times, and the acting sometimes was pure hell, but otherwise, it was entertaining. I could go on, but i don't see where Lucas puts all the money into these movies sometimes

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

i agree it was ok, not great in my on opinion.

Comment

going to see it in an hour or so...everyone i have talked to said it was actually pretty damn good compared to 1 and 2 and even the old ones too.......i dont know i will have my opinion after tonight....

Comment

i think it would of been better if i didn't know what was goin to happen. but i think it was better that the first 2.

Comment

I thought it was awesome. Some parts were kinda weak, but overall I thought it was excellent. THe whole thing had me captivated, I'm considering seeing it again, but only if I go with someone who hasn't seen it already. I don't want to just see it for me, I want someone else to have fun too...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

So much for the hype. I'll wait for it on DVD.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

you need to go watch it in the threater, definatly a good movie to watch there..

alot of "star wars geeks" are dissapointed because they are all into it and they can see plot holes and other shit. but for some one who is just going to enjoy a good flick its definatly worth seeing..
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

It fucking owned, hands down the best of the prequels, and probably a close 2nd overall (behing Empire, nothing will ever beat that movie)

Comment

Working...
                X