Anybody know where to by Carbon Fiber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know where to by Carbon Fiber?

I know ive ran across a couple places online that sell sheets of Carbon Fiber, but i cant seem to find any right now. Anybody know of any places?

what do you plan on doing? because proper work with carbon fiber takes thousands of dollars worth of equipment

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
      what do you plan on doing? because proper work with carbon fiber takes thousands of dollars worth of equipment
      Making block off plates for my original gauge cluster and the area underneath my stereo deck. They just need to be flat sheets.

Comment

ok. well keep searching - i found some on ebay a little bit ago, and just some other good info around the web... so keep your eyes open - ill post up some links if i can find them... i lost a lot when our system crashed last week sooo....

and good luck. that shit is not easy - make sure you take your time and all the proper precautions.

Comment

Found some...
          http://www.robotcombat.com/marketplace_carbonfiber.html

Comment

http://www.macqc.com/raceplates/

Comment

cool ive been lookin too those are some good links i been planning doing a cf overlay on my grill

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Anyways, this is what I plan on making. If somebody steals my idea and makes something too similar to be coincidental, I will kill you.
                (w00t for MS paint! )

Oh, and incase your wondering, im placing my dimmer switch, cruse control, and sun roof switches down by the stereo, so thats why i have room for the tranny temp and a/f gauges in the cluster area. The gauges arent going to do me any good if i cant see them. And yes, i have a water temp gauge, its part of my Omini triple cluster I have, along with oil pressure and tempature.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by xScott; 05-21-2005, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
                  Anyways, this is what I plan on making. If somebody steals my idea and makes something too similar to be coincidental, I will kill you.
                  (w00t for MS paint! )

Oh, and incase your wondering, im placing my dimmer switch, cruse control, and sun roof switches down by the stereo, so thats why i have room for the tranny temp and a/f gauges in the cluster area. The gauges arent going to do me any good if i cant see them. And yes, i have a water temp gauge, its part of my Omini triple cluster I have, along with oil pressure and tempature.
                  yo where'd you get your degree in tech drawing? it looks so realll!!!!

but seriously good luck and show us some before and afters if you can

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
                    yo where'd you get your degree in tech drawing? it looks so realll!!!!
                    but seriously good luck and show us some before and afters if you can
                    Thanks maing, its a pretty ambitious project, but it will be hella cool once I get it finished.

Center mounts tachs are t3h pwn5! (yes, I know i have an auto and i dont "need" a tach)

Comment

I have one other very good site for carbon fiber sheets i will have to look for it.

Comment

Suite dude! I appreceate it!

Comment

Working...
                        X