Is it just me or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or...

does it seem like most people on SHO just talk out of their ass? giving half truths, incomplete information and try to sound smarter than they are...

For the F20A fans...
    RIP Lifsatrip7

i'm surprised you even replied to it.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Man...I fell dumber now..thank you for setting those guys straight...however, how much you wanna bet they are gonna rip you a new one for correcting them?

Comment

remember that thread zigen??

"think SHO".. lmao

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

So yea I replied also. WTF is he thinking let alone this "mechanic" of a neighbor he has? B18C1 is better for boost than the F20A BLAH!!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?! Anyways some people just need to be SMACKED for starting to talk about something they don't know without asking about it first.

Also I about LMAO when they started in on parts from the F20C would work on this motor ROFL!!! They ARE idiots over there huh.
          "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
          sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
          Did work for: jhoff_cb7
          Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

very funny, good thing you set them straight. mmm...setting people straight is always a good thing.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

That was funny. Also cool to see some of you guys cleaning that right up. Also, we don't have to be "fishing for members" we've got a nice growing family right here, don't we?!

Dan

Comment

nice, way to show them F-series potential....I hate misleading information
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

be nice guys. i personally know the moderator ultramagneticAL. he knows his ish but not as much into 4th gens as we do. he did have a 6th gen 4-door accord with an JDM H22a OBD-I 5-speed convo swapped in with a mildly built valve train. it was pretty fast for a very heavy car with full leather interior and system.

we are a specific forum and they are more broad. they will get more noobies and they won't be as complete in information regarding 4th gens as us. just remember that we were all newbies once somewhere in the past. i still consider myself one !

it's good to correct mistakes.
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

some people should just stick to what they know instead of misleading others. F and H series are better no contest.
                    IN LOVING MEMORY OF GEORGE R. BRACEY. 3/2/83 - 7/21/05 WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU. HATED BY FEW, LOVED BY MANY. IT'S TOO BAD YOUR LIFE WAS TAKEN BY AN UNEXPERIENCED DRIVER. ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS AND IN OUR MINDS MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastcb7
                      some people should just stick to what they know instead of misleading others. F and H series are better no contest.

tizzle_nizzle has joined the fun

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                        http://www.superhonda.com/forum/show...74#post2435774

Dynamic racing

Comment

dude, you are seriously making us all over here look bad. do us all a favor and please delete those unnecessary comments you made

is it your goal to get banned from each forum you sign up with?

....dude already said he has a good relationship w/ this site, dont ruin it

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                            dude, you are seriously making us all over here look bad. do us all a favor and please delete those unnecessary comments you made

is it your goal to get banned from each forum you sign up with?

....dude already said he has a good relationship w/ this site, dont ruin it
                            haha i dont care if i get banned there i never go on there so

Dynamic racing

Comment

haha i dont care if i get banned there i never go on there so
                              but you do realize that you are representing us when you posted a LINK to our site about THIS thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X