stupid sh*t off your head (NWS)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
    I just ran to the washroom, thinking I had to go number 2. I got there pulled down my pants... like a boss. But it was a false alarm. I did however have to pee, so I pee'd while sitting down.

Then it dawned on me.

I had just become a woman.

=p
    Which is why I refuse to pee sitting down.

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
    Why s one womans boob slightly bigger then the other.... I mean something like this.... ( O )(O)
    In all seriousness, that's nature. It prevents us from being "perfect". One of a woman's boobs is slightly larger(or smaller) than the other. Just like how one of a guy's testicles is bigger(or smaller) than the other.

Hey, you aksed.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

1 of my wife's boobs is bigger than the other, I don't care, but she has issues with it. It really bothers her. Every time I'm nursing, she has to bring it up

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
          1 of my wife's boobs is bigger than the other, I don't care, but she has issues with it. It really bothers her. Every time I'm nursing, she has to bring it up
          maybe you should mushroom stamp one to size

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

My ex is being at bitch for no reason and to me that is stupid shit......

Slight vulgarity is being expressed here, I prolly should do that more often lol jk!!!

>..<
            The CB7 Collector.
            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I would, but, she won't let me get my mushroom anywhere close to them. It'd have to be a stealth, ninja sneak-attack. Which I could totally do.

Comment

do it..do it now

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

do it and tell her you did it because you love her!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                  PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

She's still awake, BUT, she is drinking... and ya know what they say about drunk chicks... they never say no. HAFUCKINGHA! my wife does. FML!!

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                      She's still awake, BUT, she is drinking... and ya know what they say about drunk chicks... they never say no. HAFUCKINGHA! my wife does. FML!!
                      AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                      JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

So I take it there was no slappage on your part. Slappage of the Fun Bags!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Um no, I failed in this, miserably. The problem was, I too got drunk, I ended up passing out with the spins, it wasn't a good night.

Comment

EPIC FAIL!

However if at first you do not succeed ... Try, Try Again!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

You're being too subtle. Woman don't like that ish'.

Here's the game plan. You're going to grow super long hair like "Fabio" Then you're going to go to her work with nothing but a pair of skin tight leather pants on, cowboy boots and a silver cross necklace(No shirt). Here is the important part. KICK I repeat kick, do not use the door knob. Kick the door in. Run up to her and tell her you mean business. Whip your penis out with no hesitation (This is the important part. You can't second guess this, or else she'll see it in your body language and know you're playing.) As she begins to scream put your index finger on her mouth and "Shhhhhhhh" her. Whisper to her softly as she screams in terror "It'll all be alright". That's when you go in for the kill, a fatal penis slap to the breast and she'll faint.

This is not a myth, but the Bass from a penis slap to the chest area has been proven to arouse woman within a 500 meter radius.

Make us proud Deuce.

=p

Comment

That shit made me crack up for real mack! I almost spit out my drink dude. 500meter radius..... EPIC!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Working...
                                X