cb7 sighting tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 sighting tonight

on my way home from CT at about 9pm i saw a clean black cb7 on 287 in NY, i think it was a coupe but it was lowered...i passed him so fast i didnt get a good look, looked like patastinkys car

Lately ive noticed in my small ass town of like 30,000 I see these same 5-6 CB7s every weekday, its cool.

Comment

Maybe it was Erika's ride , jk. In my town of less then 2500 people, i see about 4-5 cbs daily.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yea pata's car isnt running around anymore i dont think. only thing i can think of is erika's car

Comment

I had a phantom pata sighting a while ago too I even called him to see if it was him. It wasn't, of course.

But yeah, his car is out of commission now. He's driving an auto DX or something, and looking to get back into a car in better shape.

I wish there was a way to get the attention of non-cb7tuner cb7 owners and send them here! We need business cards or something!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            I wish there was a way to get the attention of non-cb7tuner cb7 owners and send them here! We need business cards or something!
            business cards? i just yell out the window

oh yea off topic but deev i sent out the MO this morning

Comment

i see all KINDS of cb7s around here -- like 1 in 5 -- i swear... and sometimes they're nice and clean looking but it's usually an older driver - and a lot of them are just used by the farm workers and other lower income people (there's almays lots parked along the roads next to the fields out here... every day)

there's also one thats an auto - its black with a wing and white flame decals on it and a tint job - i should get a picture next time i see it... its funny
              Last edited by i'm the girl; 05-31-2005, 10:39 AM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

did he have full amber corners?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

no idea, it was dark and i was doing 95ish and he was doing close to 65...i sloweed down in hopes hed catch up to get a better glimpse of the car...but the paint looked mint and it was on stock wheels as far as i know

Comment

Working...
                  X