Britney: Pregnant sex is 'crazy good!'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britney: Pregnant sex is 'crazy good!'

Britney Spears is loving life as a pregnant woman - the cravings, watching sonograms and especially the sex.
    "I think it's better than it was before," Britney tells People magazine in the issue on newsstands tomorrow.
    "I think it's best. Sex is crazy good!"
    The 23-year-old pop star, who's due this fall says that she's been battling "horrible" morning sickness and been dealing with the hormone swings that have casued her to lose her temper, "like twice." But otherwise, Britney says she's in "nesting mode" and finds being pregnant "empowering."
    "I think it brings out a pure side of you." she says.
    Britney says that she hasn't yet tried to find out whether it's a boy or a girl. She ultimately wants three children and doesn't plan to return to her day job soon.

she sure has a career to return to :laugh:

On a side note, i watched her and her husbands reality show tonight, terrible

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

i love the quote..."she lost her temper, 'like twice'...." LMAO..cant wait to see her get left in the maternity ward with a newborn child, only half her money, and a non-existent fan base.....

BTW: im in a crappy mood...

Comment

/\werd

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

..................fucking bubblehead........................................ .........

all though from experience i will admit sex during and after pregnancy is fucking awesome
        Last edited by i'm the girl; 06-03-2005, 02:49 AM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

^^^ you have been pregnant????
          Wont she get the picture that no one cares about Britney anymore. She is trying to stay in the lime light but people don't want her anymore. She is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
            she sure has a career to return to :laugh:

On a side note, i watched her and her husbands reality show tonight, terrible
            The show itself is terrible and has no direction what so ever. It is trying to copy newlyweds so bad, because that show did so well. I wasn't really watching the show, however and more britney. I have to say she didnt look too bad on the show, but i think overall her sex appeal is decreasing.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

MMMMMM, i'd love to have sex with a fat, washed up HO! I hate celebrities.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                ^^^ you have been pregnant????
                Wont she get the picture that no one cares about Britney anymore. She is trying to stay in the lime light but people don't want her anymore. She is garbage.

....why yes, yes i have

I can't wait til ten years from now when she shows up on some VH1 "where are they now" special ... ... out of all the pregnant celebrities i've ever heard interviewed that has to be the STUPIDEST most CHILDISH shit I've ever heard...

...... ....fucking bubblehead........................................ ............

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

With all the money shes made in the span of 7 years...man shes not gonna last. I would so laugh my ass off if she went bankrupt. She has 3 houses that are worth millions..not to mention I think this guy is moochin of her ass for all shes worth.

Now shes knocked up...she built a a fuckin house for her new born...you know it all adds up in the end..once you cant afford it...boom there goes your money and forget the CD sales they wouldn't do much to help you out.

And now a reality show....man just another Nick and Jessica wannabe.

Im not a fan of Pop music or do I even remotely enjoy it..but I cant stand Britney Spears never have and never will. Funny thing is that bitch cant fuckin sing..think she does but I think she sucks.

::*edit*::

Hey Cass how is it better? lol Im just really curious.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

yeah they sure are trying to copy newlyweds. But the difference is, Nick and Jessica are very nice and kind people. Britney and Kevin are pure white trash making out on the screen and crap. Nobody likes them as a couple so i dont know who told them it'd be a good idea to do a newlyweds show.

I :heart: jessica simpson
                    always and forever

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

stfu, britney.
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                        The show itself is terrible and has no direction what so ever. It is trying to copy newlyweds so bad, because that show did so well. I wasn't really watching the show, however and more britney. I have to say she didnt look too bad on the show, but i think overall her sex appeal is decreasing.
                        The first time I saw the preview for her show...I thought to myself "what a take off from newlyweds". I have no desire to watch that show. It just looks stupid and by the way you guys are talking, it just sounds like it's awful.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                        91 accord lx (5spd)
                        92 accord lx (5spd)
                        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I wonder what's so enticing(sp?) about pregnant sex that makes it different from regular? Could someone break it down biologically in a non-perverted way for me? Thnx.
                          My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

i got all weirded out when my girl was all big and pregnant and she wanted to hump i don't know it was just weird knowing there was a kid in there and all...she just dome'd me up the whole time
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                              I wonder what's so enticing(sp?) about pregnant sex that makes it different from regular? Could someone break it down biologically in a non-perverted way for me? Thnx.

http://my.webmd.com/content/pages/9/2755_1881.htm
                              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                              X