Got my first ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my first ticket

i was out racing around last night, and playing keep up with misc cars. I was weaving in and out of cars and such going fast, and having alot of fun

but with fun there comes a price.....

so i wake up this morning and my mom tells me there is a police officer outside i was confused and such so i go out to my garage to find a police officer and my dad talking. The cop explains to me that he was driving in his normal car and saw me 'racing' and following a red car ( i dont remember a red car but w/e) i cut off people oops and was hauling ass, speeding, and exibition driving. That was probably the last day i was gonna 'race' anyone cause i didnt wanna hurt the car and such. , i ended up only getting a ticket for an illigal lane change. But the cop told my dad everything else i was doing so the cop leaves and i am told i have to pay for my own insurace now, and am grounded for the summer i dout the whole summer, but for a long time..

man this sucks. and i just wrecked my dodge and probably wont get money for it now with this kinda ticket. WOW LIFE IS GONNA SUCK NOW
    My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

ah damn son, that sucks my parents still pay my insurance but make me pay my own gas since i got a ticket

Comment

damn dude, that sucks!, but racing like that is pretty dangerous, cause you never know whos around and whos lookin. i doubt, as you said, you'll be grounded for the whole summer, but the insurance thing does suck.

good luck in the long run and hope everything works out for the best
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Sorry to hear that! Yeah, the whole insurance thing sucks balls. Maybe you should try fighting it in court. I fought my first ticket and got it dropped from 41 in a 25, to 30 in a 25. No points on my license so I didn't have to worry about my insurance going up.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Just remember if u do fight it, and lose, there will be court fees to pay.

And I do believe the cop has to give you a ticket at the time it occurred? He cant say he saw you. That's BS. If he SAW you do it, then he should of put on his siren and pulled you over and issued you the ticket. I think you should fight it. You can't be given a ticket at ur house when ur car is in ur garage for an illegal lane change.

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
            Just remember if u do fight it, and lose, there will be court fees to pay.

And I do believe the cop has to give you a ticket at the time it occurred? He cant say he saw you. That's BS. If he SAW you do it, then he should of put on his siren and pulled you over and issued you the ticket. I think you should fight it. You can't be given a ticket at ur house when ur car is in ur garage for an illegal lane change.
            This man speaks the truth!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Your lucky thats all he gave you. Thats the shit that kills people. Anyways man sorry about your summer.

My Ride
              myspace

Comment

that is BS, its like my manager firing me for something that happened a year ago? (that didnt really happen, just using it as an examply)
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

ya the whole thing about him giving me a ticket pissed me off (afterwords that is) but he had to tell my dad everything grrrr i called up the local police station and asked another officer he said if it was him he would go to court and fight it so i think i might that will teach them bitches

Comment

Yeah.. go and fight it. Say that you were at a school function at the time it occured... or something. Just get some written proof from someone about anything, and they cant argue since the cop didnt pull you over, just claims to have seen you.

BUUUUT

driving like that is stupid, and also cutting off other people can get you killed quickly when you cut off the wrong people. Cut off my uncle, and I guarantee that you would be sorry.

Comment

You can't be given a ticket at ur house when ur car is in ur garage for an illegal lane change.

Hehehe! Ha! Thats funny getting a ticket for a lane change when ur cars in the garage! Here is what I imagined...

*Radio Crackle* "Um yes sir we seam to be in persuit of an illegal parking space change violation..." *Crackle*
                      "Um roger that Big Bubba roger that where exactly are you at this time? Out" *Crackle*
                      "Um curently we are in persuit of suspect. Suspect appears to be sitting in the carport right now repeat suspect IN CARPORT."
                      *Crackle* "Um roger that keep advised suspect may attemt to start car be advised...."

- Zipcreature - Be Advised!!
                      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

id fight it fuck him hes an asshole. Next time if your gonna do some racing shit like that make sure your paying attention around you.

Comment

if he was off duty he couldnt do that at all...thats so ***...
                          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

I dont give a fuck if he was on or off dutty, im glad he went and told your dad. i hate stupid fucks who do the shit you do and give all of us a bad rep, that is why all the damn fucking cops pick on honda peps all the time..
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                              I dont give a fuck if he was on or off dutty, im glad he went and told your dad. i hate stupid fucks who do the shit you do and give all of us a bad rep, that is why all the damn fucking cops pick on honda peps all the time..
                              ya i do agree,after i 'followed' that guy i decided to not do that, but then this all happens it wont happen again sorry guys

Comment

Working...
                              X