am pissed ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am pissed ......

well to cut it short am pissed like hell right now there somne guy from here or another forum w/e i dont carE posting my pics in www.myspace.com claiming that my car is his .. i found out from (Nocturnal CB7) he pmed me and told me .. i dont appreciate that shit if you reading this .. i dont mind here on cb7tuner guys posting my pics or having my pics as sig .. thats kool , but dont claim that my car is yours on other forums ..

if you reading this , Get A LIFE . GET YOUR OWN PICS ..
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

lol...what a dork

the kid must be 16 or something

still love your liscence plate inspire!

Comment

well said and i have a myspace if i find that person ill let u know asap and u can talk to him/her bout it
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

that sucks dude, its def. not cool to be doing it. Its prolly some kid whos young and wishes he owned your car. Pax for awhile stole my sig with steph in it ...its dumb and people should not take other peoples pics
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I'd be mega pissed too... but just think, you have a car that obviously people envy! The thing is beauuuuutiful.

Comment

Originally posted by re0430
            I'd be mega pissed too... but just think, you have a car that obviously people envy! The thing is beauuuuutiful.

understandable but it dosent give no one the balls to fucking do that .. shit is killin me but oh well i find that dude hes toast .. fuckin idiots/

btw his name is

FLIPCB7JDMH22V8KLR
            Last edited by accord_inspire; 06-09-2005, 01:46 PM.

Comment

rofl thats fuking lame

Comment

what luck manny u got one of the hottest CB7's and dudes bag u lol (probably some young kid) yo dont let it get 2 u 2 much u know sooner or later one of us here will find out who it is, u know

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
                If God is for Me
                Who Dares be aganist Me!
                BX Crew
                HSHO # 6
                Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

the sincerist form of flattery is impersonation..... or some thing like that. But still we all now who it really belongs to and if we see someone else with your car claiming its his we all know the truth. Hell be changing his pics very soon.

My Ride
                  myspace

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                    understandable but it dosent give no one the balls to fucking do that .. shit is killin me but oh well i find that dude hes toast .. fuckin idiots/

btw his name is

FLIPCB7JDMH22V8KLR

that name looks familiar
                    there's a noob on cb7tuner, and his sn is FLIPCB7JDMH22... not sayin' its him.. but u never know.
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

yo i think its the same kid as on here, flipcb7 or whatever his name is. i saw the pics and his car is a coupe so he just stole the front end pics from manny. so dumb.

oh yea btw ben. my car is in ur sig. this is unacceptable jk

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                        that name looks familiar
                        there's a noob on cb7tuner, and his sn is FLIPCB7JDMH22... not sayin' its him.. but u never know.
                        it is him....look at the members page and find his name then click his profile and look at his homepage...its is myspace, and when u click it it shows ur car inspire...u should pm him and tell him to get his own car..and post on his myspace page and tell all his little friends that that is not even his car...i hate people that do that shit...especially sense ur car is so nice

Comment

thanks guys i knew it was someone from here .. thanks once again ..

heres the link...

http://www.myspace.com/eycee_cosmojupiter

Last edited by accord_inspire; 06-09-2005, 02:51 PM.

Comment

i vote for ban...if you check his my space he staright says it his car...and he cuts the pics to just show the front end and not the rest...so again...BAN BAN BAN BAN

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

i wouldnt let it bother you too much maing, kids will be kids.
                              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
                              X