Nextel Gurus report in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nextel Gurus report in!

My dad said that he would give me his old nextel if I could find him the Nextel phone that gets the best reception . Do you guys have any idea if one gets better reception than the other?

I think they all give the same reception I know the i730, what i use, gives less problems than i860's (what most of my acquaintances use (i refuse to call those bastards my friends)).

Comment

Is the 860 that cooper one?

Comment

get the i730 or the i860. i'm getting nextel in about 30 days when my sprint expires.. can't wait to get rid of this sprint pos.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

The 860 is the camera phone. I say go for the 860. I have the i730 and its pretty big, feels like i have a gun on my waist (which is a good or bad thing )

Comment

Bump

Comment

i95cl is a great phone, I drop it atleast 3x a week and my signal has been stronger than any other nextel i had in the past. Its my opinion. I'm getting rid of nextel and getting verizon. Verizon has the best signal. Problem with nextel is that they don't share towers. Now that they joined with Sprint their signal should get better. Hope I was a lil help to ya.

Comment

nextel is good i have the 830 .. the reception is good . but when crossing airports fields it gets lost .. but other wise its a great phone ..
                "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

blackberry

Comment

The i710 is not that bad in signal. I have a boost i830 and im good with that one even though in my school basement sometimes i dont get signal but t-mobile doesnt either haha.
                    I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

I personally love nextel. once i get a STEADY jo,b im getting one for sure. fuk sidekicks, fuk nokias. its nextel. I had Boost mobile. yeah they fuck people over but it was still cool. As far as signals go. DO NOT get the i80-i90c. I had both and they sucked (I also used boost so that musta been something to do with it.) I've heard some good things about the i836. So check into that one.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                      X