car club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car club?

has anyone heard of a car club named unique concepts.......im tryin to start a club and i wanna no if its taken....if so can anyone opt some names that arent taken...anything will help thanks

i'm sure it's taken somewhere. i don't know though.. car clubs were cool to me back in 2001 or so.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

sounds very generic, so it's most likely taken. maybe not in your area, but somewhere. i wanted to start a car club, but i realized i saw no point in doing so. i'll just stick to cruising around with close friends and talk about our cars...

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

I've heard that name somewhere before. Maybe not exactly, but very similar. I say crack open a dictionary and use some REALLY bizzare words. You know, keep people on their toes.
        Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
        D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
        ┴─┴
        ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

doesnt matter if you have the same team name.. its who ever represents/throws down harder is the team that should hail the name..

Comment

yeah when I was younger I wanted to be in a club...most club=drama

Members Ride Thread

Comment

^^^yeah dude i was in a club called sweet&low from like 98' to 00' thats when that stuff was HUGE out here in so.cal but your right we started having drama and hating with in our own members people started forming little click's with in the club so we all said fuck it and disbanned i liked that scene when i was like 19-21 just not my thing anymore but hey bro i don't know where you live but out here we have the california/arizona/nevada sport compact car and mini truck counsel we had to register with them first then they gave us a list of registered club names that where allready taken then we went from there, good luck bro.
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
              X