Hot As Balls in NEW YORK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot As Balls in NEW YORK!

omg it's hot out, I'm talking turkish bathouse warm, shit must be 98 today EASY. The humidity is thick as pea soup. Anyone else want to bitch about this heat wave, lemme hear it. Btw, im going to go wash my car, and gtech it for a bit.

p.s. cbs news has this whoooole thing on how to cool off w/o a/c...RIGHT, sorry theres one thing i learned about the heat, unless you have a pool or a/c, you're F'ed.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

hahaha...it was like 105 with the heat index down here... and my car blew a hole in the radiator so that bitch was smoking.... then i had to get a ride home... but i got some radiator plug crap in it so i hope it holds

SOLD!

Comment

Lucky fuckers. It is raining and cold here in joke harbor washington. What would I give for some hot weather.
      my ride

Comment

i had to walk around the city in a long sleeved work shirt yesterday... god it was SO HOT...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

its pretty hot and humid up here in VT. Luckily im going to the beach tomorrow and its supposed to cool down
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

WHY DID I TAKE OUT MY A/C WWWWWHHHHYYYYY. Oh well i just got back from the south, im use to it now.

Comment

i love it when east coasta's bitch about 98 degree heat welcome to my world! it's all good usually when i go to the mountains in the winter to snowboard i'm allways bitchin' about how damn COLD it is, i hate the cold.
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i think i lost about 10lbs wit all tha sweat that came off of me.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Pshaw, ya'll in the northeast don't know what heat is. Move to Texas. Between the sweltering summer heat and the humidity constantly moving up from the Gulf, its daily heatstroke death time around here. It gets hot enough to cook an egg on the sidewalk or the roof of a car.

j/k its not that bad, but it sure gets freakin' hot here.
                  Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                  2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                  2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                  2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

dude, it's gets super hot out here in so.cal, but i feel bad for cats livin' in AZ cuz it hovers around 105-115 all the time. i only like going to kick it at my homie's house (in AZ) in the winter.
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Yeah, well theres definately a difference between desert heat and sweat-off-my-balls-its-so-humid heat. The Gulf Of Mexico blows!!! Id take AZ dry heat over this humid bullshit anyday of the week. ACCORDianate isnt lying about the strokin out thing. Were always having heat alerts on the news warning old people and people with heart conditions to stay inside with AC. We have this program here where you can donate fans and stuff for elderly people and shelters that cant afford them.

I remember I forgot a role of electrical tape on the roof of my car one day last summer and it frickin melted. I had this crap that looked like tar on my roof right above my passenger door. It took forever to scrape that crap off.

Comment

i live in south florida.. it's like that in the winters here. your 98 degree weather is like late winter/early spring here.
                        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                          i live in south florida.. it's like that in the winters here. your 98 degree weather is like late winter/early spring here.
                          yeah well, my mom used to live in clearwater and when i'd go visit her it would be humid as fuck plus, they had gigantical bugs dude! no thanks i'll stick to my dry ass desert heat.
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

haha, i'm like 10 min away from clearwater. we do have some weird ass lookin' bugs in the spring, but i didn't see them this year.

it's nice and humid, thank god i'm recharging my a/c on friday.. thanks to be breaking a line doing the h22 swap.
                            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Heat!

i'm not gonna complain about this weather, I can't stand cold weather at all, let alone snow. I like the heat. Then again, I'm from PR in which its always hot. I guess I'm use to it. I can't imagine AZ.

Comment

Working...
                              X