funny cb7 joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny cb7 joke

A guy was driving a cb7 on the interstate when it broke down. A short while later, a Porsche stopped and the driver offered to give the cb7 a tow. "If I go too fast," said the Porsche driver, "honk your horn."

So the Porsche set off with the cb7 in tow. A few miles down the road, a Corvette pulled alongside the Porsche. The Corvette driver called out, "I bet I can outrace you with that thing in tow behind you."

The Porsche driver was up for the challenge and the two cars sped off side by side down the highway.

Two State Troopers watched in disbelief as the cars flew by.
    "Did you see that Porsche and Corvette racing neck and neck?" said one.
    The other said, "Yeah. And what about that little cb7 flying behind them, honking his horn, trying to pass!"
    Last edited by micksf22accord; 06-16-2005, 10:19 PM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

LMAO....that was great!!!!!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Wow, that was funny, I think! lol I am pretty desensitized to mild humor so bare with me,
      good clean joke though

WaC!

Comment

was the funny part that the porshe was actually keeping up with the corvette...or that the CB7s horn actually worked?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

A guy was driving a yugo on the interstate when it broke down. A short while later, a Porsche stopped and the driver offered to give the yugo a tow. "If I go too fast," said the Porsche driver, "honk your horn."

So the Porsche set off with the yugo in tow. A few miles down the road, a Corvette pulled alongside the Porsche. The Corvette driver called out, "I bet I can outrace you with that thing in tow behind you."

The Porsche driver was up for the challenge and the two cars sped off side by side down the highway.

Two State Troopers watched in disbelief as the cars flew by.
          "Did you see that Porsche and Corvette racing neck and neck?" said one.
          The other said, "Yeah. And what about that little yugo flying behind them, honking his horn, trying to pass!"

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Ha way more funny! lol I hate hearing about CB7s breaking down! So the latter was more comical! But I really like R33s comment about the horn, seeing as mine sounds a little broken! Peace

WaC!

Comment

LMFAO WOW thats just hilarious. Its about time micks your not coming out with smart comments. Micks= changed man or kid hmm
              I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

i actually chuckled

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7DRIVA
                  LMFAO WOW thats just hilarious. Its about time micks your not coming out with smart comments. Micks= changed man or kid hmm
                  Amazing what a lil *banning* can do for someone ... no? I gotta agree ...
                  Mick is quite the *man* tonite ..

On a side note.. I was the one who told him to change it to a CB7 .. well cuz .. you know ..
                  we're a cb .. OOoooo nebbermind ..

Once again Mick .. welcome back .. how was jail time? Meet any *nice guys* ?

A Hui Hou !!!
                  Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

nice one, but i dont know if cops would call an accord a cb7 are they that smart naw and nice on mick, couldnt u change it to about any car like a scion xb, or a pento
                    My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

Originally posted by John Conner18
                      nice one, but i dont know if cops would call an accord a cb7 are they that smart naw and nice on mick, couldnt u change it to about any car like a scion xb, or a pento

they would probly just call it a honda. or a tempo.

Comment

Originally posted by John Conner18
                        looks like somone found the smilies.....

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                          looks like somone found the smilies.....
                          lol ... no kidding.

Comment

i actually Lol'ed...
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i didn't get a chuckle or laugh at all.
                              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                              X