i hate stupid asshole kids!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate stupid asshole kids!!!

So here is the story... i get up this morning to drive my mom to work. Im still pretty sleepy so i dont notice anything on my car untill i get home. As it turns out some kids decided to run over the cars. they left all kinds of foot prints on my hood and roof along with 2 dents on my hood!!!!! WTF!!! i filed an report with the police. It happened to few other cars on my street. I swear if i find them i will rip their legs out of their ass and beat them with it
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

legs dont grow out of the ass....its call the hip!

Comment

how did you not notice it ? i dont know about anyone else, but i notice tha littlest things about my cars.

:Back In Business...

Comment

...they ran over cars??? what the fuck? WHO DOES THAT?

Comment

itz philly doggy....anything can happen

Comment

i did it on a cop car....noone was inside, but i never have done it to a real person (lol) thats plain mean

Comment

true anythin can happen in philly but i dont even live in the city. I live right outside in a small suburb town. Hopefully i can pop the dent out of the hood.
              The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
              Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
              Check out my JDM F22B swap
              Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
                ...they ran over cars??? what the fuck? WHO DOES THAT?
                people are finally tired of getting run over by cars and now theyre fighting back…head for the hills people…drive into the desert before its too late!!!!!

Anyway, sorry to hear that man…I could just imagine what would’ve happened to my hood if some fools would’ve run on top of it

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

i jumped all over a volvo stationwagen @ Purdue University...they still have a warrant for my arrest.

damn po po

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited
                    i jumped all over a volvo stationwagen @ Purdue University...they still have a warrant for my arrest.

damn po po
                    Why would you do that?

Sorry to hear that. I dont know whats up with kids these days. But dont feel bad. My car as it sits now looks like some kids ran all over it.

Comment

dude i would kill those kids if i saw one night like at a neighbors house those kids doin it i would beat there ass too man and if they on my property i would shoot them... strait up G style dawg... ok mybe not G style but bust a cap

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                      nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                      nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                      nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                      AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                      AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                      AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                      nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

You know what you have to do now. Just grease your hood up badddd. And hide in your car. As soon as they try to run on it they will slip and bust their ass. And then you gun it. It should look ala this:

Comment

Working...
                        X