need recomendations. on gen. pads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need recomendations. on gen. pads.

i d k if u guys remember, but i was given a free civic, 89 sedan.

i am wanting to do the pads as they feel sh***ty and crappy, plus i know the system needs to be flushed and what not.

i wanted to ask, what generic pads would be best and about how much will it cost?

-napa
    -checkers
    -car quest

im just going to go generic, the current ones i have just dont seem to wanna grip that good and driving it, the pedal feels wierd. so ya. it feels much better when warmed up, but something bought the pedal and feel of the car don't seem right.

thanks. if i am able to sell, i have money for school and maybe leftovers to buy my cb7 something new.
    hahahahah

hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by FishyMan
      i d k if u guys remember, but i was given a free civic, 89 sedan.

i am wanting to do the pads as they feel sh***ty and crappy, plus i know the system needs to be flushed and what not.

i wanted to ask, what generic pads would be best and about how much will it cost?

-napa
      -checkers
      -car quest

im just going to go generic, the current ones i have just dont seem to wanna grip that good and driving it, the pedal feels wierd. so ya. it feels much better when warmed up, but something bought the pedal and feel of the car don't seem right.

thanks. if i am able to sell, i have money for school and maybe leftovers to buy my cb7 something new.

i go to auto zone

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

seriously can u guys suggest something for the ordinary?

raybestos?
        napa? i d k what brand they have
        car quest? i d k either
        hahahahah

Comment

i would say autozone as well for generic pads. However, buybrakes.com has some cheap pads too, i got my AEM high performance pads for 49.99.

Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
          X