Yes I know Im weird....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I know Im weird....

Ok, now when my old school was promoting to be "Multicultural(sp?) about four years back, I really didnt care... Untill I heard this one song in that stupid TV show, "Full Circle with Michael Palin". The only songs I've heard out of this country untill then were spanish songs from mexico.

http://www.palinstravels.co.uk/popup...=flc_022_a_med

Ever Since I heard that song, i have been looking for it. I even forgot the name of it... My teacher told me, but that was four years ago. I like the melody of this song... Michael palin fucks it up, you'll know who he is...

So, four years later, i visit my old teacher and ask him...

Its called Song of the Fields

and I downloaded...

I just think that song is badass. I like how it starts off slow then really builds up... Can you imagine a mexican listening to this? lol!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Wow... I actually kinda like that! I know what you mean about feeling kinda weird admitting it. Of course, I've got some Eastern European blood in me, so it's a little less odd for me!

I assume Palin is the annoying, off key, off time voice you hear over everything else?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      Wow... I actually kinda like that! I know what you mean about feeling kinda weird admitting it. Of course, I've got some Eastern European blood in me, so it's a little less odd for me!

I assume Palin is the annoying, off key, off time voice you hear over everything else?
      If this is your first time listening to it, you'll love the real version, sung by uh, the red russian choir i think. It sounds awesome. If you want it deev, just im me.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
      X