Does anyone know racer94?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know racer94?

Okay, I know I'm not the only one who paid for stuff and haven't received anything. So if you know him, can you please get in contact with him and tell him we want our stuff. Hate to come off angry, but it's been way too long. I sent him a MO awhile back.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Originally posted by micksf22accord
    i say beat the shit out of him
    I just want my stuff!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

but yea..he seemed a bit shady from reading over his posts..but idk..maybe something came up? good luck tracking him down though..did you get his info.. phone # and address. full name..etc.?
      Last edited by AccordWarrior; 06-24-2005, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
        but yea..he seemed a bit shady from reading over his posts..but idk..maybe something came up? good luck tracking him down though..did you get his info.. phone # and address. full name..etc.?
        Yeah I have his address in my PM. He's pissing me off!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I just dealt with him actually.

Actually, I am waiting on fuel lines from him. And he keeps saying that he is shipping them, or that his wife was mailing them that day.

I'll shoot him an email and see what he says.
          Last edited by 92acclude; 06-24-2005, 01:33 PM.
          members/ride | the/website
          180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by 92acclude
            I just dealt with him actually.

Actually, I am waiting on fuel lines from him. And he keeps saying that he is shipping them, or that his wife was mailing them that day.

I'll shoot him an email and see what he says.
            Yeah, he's been saying the same thing to me for awhile. He's given me tracking numbers but none of them are mine. It's been like a week since he said his wife sent them off.....so now I'm getting worried because I'm seeing no items or a response in PM's. Please email him!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Emailed this afternoon, included a link to this convo.

I'll let you know when/if I get a response.
              members/ride | the/website
              180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by 92acclude
                Emailed this afternoon, included a link to this convo.

I'll let you know when/if I get a response.
                Sounds good....thanks!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

i got the stuff i bought from him a couple of weeks back

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                    i got the stuff i bought from him a couple of weeks back
                    Hmmmm...well how long did it take to receive your stuff after you paid?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                    91 accord lx (5spd)
                    92 accord lx (5spd)
                    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

like about 2 weeks i think...but then again it was only a pair of jack tools and i only paid $10

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

racer94

i would have replied to this a looong time ago had i known about it but a fellow member let me know it was on here and i think before anyone runs their mouth they had know what they are talkin about.i havent taken anyones money nor even had a thought of,im not SHADY like mentioned so i dont like that talk.i have delt with many poeple on here and in good faith they got there parts just as described.i apologize that it is taking some time on some of them but understand i do have a life,4 kids and a full time job,and i never new that so many poeple would want parts,i am overwhelmed with pulling parts in my free time and i got totally backed up,yes it is my doings but please bear with me.i work out of town most of the time and my wife helps me out when she really doesnt have to.to those who havent gotten their stuff and are bad mouthing,just bare with me,trust me im not getting rich offf the little amount i charged for the stuff,i was just helping fellow tuners out.thanks

Comment

im so sorry man..i totally thought you were someone else.. i feel so stupid. i bought some interior pieces off you before..and dayam..i thought you were they guy that deev bought his camera off of and got ripped by. so sorry. as i said in your part out thread..i will vouch for you..i dont know how many times i can apologize i feel so stupid. argh..yes his in central missouri, mokane..jeez i cant believe i did that to you man. i got my parts from him in great time and the parts were packaged well too. argh still feel so embarassed..

buy with confidence i also know that he recently had surgery and he was still able to get me my parts.

sorry again.

Comment

Originally posted by racer94
                            i would have replied to this a looong time ago had i known about it but a fellow member let me know it was on here and i think before anyone runs their mouth they had know what they are talkin about.i havent taken anyones money nor even had a thought of,im not SHADY like mentioned so i dont like that talk.i have delt with many poeple on here and in good faith they got there parts just as described.i apologize that it is taking some time on some of them but understand i do have a life,4 kids and a full time job,and i never new that so many poeple would want parts,i am overwhelmed with pulling parts in my free time and i got totally backed up,yes it is my doings but please bear with me.i work out of town most of the time and my wife helps me out when she really doesnt have to.to those who havent gotten their stuff and are bad mouthing,just bare with me,trust me im not getting rich offf the little amount i charged for the stuff,i was just helping fellow tuners out.thanks
                            Hehehe, probably kept busy with pulling off my rear disc swap...

Comment

wedge i meant to also write you again.when i sent the disc swap i forgot to send the rotors,i will get them out in the morning and get ya the trackin number for that.get the disc swap yet??

clarkster-i was wondering why you were saying that when i got you your stuff in good faith and in a timely manner.thanks though for the vouch.

like i said,i am not out to get anyone and never have led on to be that away either,so i dunno why SOME poeple thought i was,yes i am busy and it may take me a little time to get things done sometime,i am only human just like everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X