i'm getting my favorite pet back tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm getting my favorite pet back tomorrow

do u handle those snakes?? i'd be scared shitless.. thats one poisinos badboy..

My Ride

fuck....that....

i dont like snakes

at all

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

haha..you want another copperhead?..i caught one a few days ago..still a bit on the small side..i caught a 5 foot black snake too but i let that one go..too tame for me..i need the danger of a poisionous snake.. but yea.. nice pet man..after watching venom E.R. i really dont want a black mamba anymore..LMAO..not that it would have been a smart idea in the first place..but still would have been cool...

Comment

dude i thout i was teh only one that liked reptils

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

nice pet ricky

wish i had time at home to have any pet.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I love snakes, But... Un-like you fizz I live in cali! So even owning a rear-fang snake is enough to get you in trouble! Too many ignorant Python/Boa owners have reuined the reptile name around here. How are the laws where your at about "hot" snakes?
            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

I guess I would have to own a snake to really understand... or at least know someone who had one. I just don't understand how a snake makes a good pet. Better than fish, I'm sure (another one I don't get) but still. When I think pet, I think of something that clearly shows affection... So, I guess that mostly means dogs (cats don't seem affectionate to me, just possessive). I can't say a snake is a bad pet. Definitely cool animals, and like you said, clean. I just can't imagine a snake ever being happy to see you... or every being happy at all. They just kinda exist to me. Perhaps I'm wrong, like I said, I've never been in the position to learn otherwise.

Regardless, congrats on getting your snake back. YOU seem to care for him, and that's what matters!

Comment

AHHH!!! deev!! A snake is one of the best pets you can get! (IMO) I had a pet garden snake for a while but my dads snake killed him anyhoo I still have my iguna

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                  AHHH!!! deev!! A snake is one of the best pets you can get! (IMO) I had a pet garden snake for a while but my dads snake killed him anyhoo I still have my iguna
                  hahaha.. a garden snake?!.. too tame i think..but hey what ever floats your canoe.. i think lizards are great too. i want to get another horned toad..used to have a couple you could hang them on your shirt (they have really good grip on their feet..hooks or something) and just leave em there..do w/e and theyll cling to your shirt. my aunt, grandpa, and grandma all have tree frogs..some are this bright green with blue..and the others are yellow with black..

anywho..sorry on the semantics ricky..it was late when i saw that thread...but im straight now..thanks..

Comment

do snakes take a shit? or all the food they eat stays in there body and that how they get biggeR? i dont know

Comment

Sweat! I've always been facinated by snakes....especially venomous ones. Do I want one as a pet......mmmm, no. I like 'em, but I don't want to be that close to one! They go their way, I go mine.
                      00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by H22_TEG
                        do snakes take a shit? or all the food they eat stays in there body and that how they get biggeR? i dont know
                        Animal Planet and the Discovery channels arent just for kids...

but yes snakes have "excriment" but its usually passed through the mouth..
                        they "molt"? im not exactly sure on the term for that one. but as they grow larger they shed skin. if you look at a snake, its scales have skin inbetween, this allows them to stretch to eat food larger than their own bodies..but they also grow.

Comment

Working...
                        X