CSI doesnt investigate enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSI doesnt investigate enough

"Agean Blue. Popular color for the Honda Accord. So popular, they kept it going for a whole four years. Pins the model down to 84-87."
    Anyone see anything wrong here?

And "86 Accord?"
    "yeah"
    Its clearly a 2nd gen hatchback; four eyed headlights is enough to go by.

pwnt?

pwnt.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

I dont get it...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

yeah.. me neither. haha.

Comment

The Horses Mouth

Lemme tell you, as a Forensic Chemist, I have noticed numerous instances where that show falls short of being realistic. Fair to say they truncate certain procedures and analysis to fit the format and time restrictions of the show. As a result of this show, we have been experiencing what we call the "CSI Effect", where jurors have certain expectations of us due to some episode they saw where...

Interest in this field has increased exponentially since the advent of this show and others like it. The only good thing is that we can use the "public expectation" factor to justify increases in funding, pay, facilities, instrumentation, etc...

Nice pick up tho. It's always funny when watching that show from an informed perspective. Be easy
        ONE
        Bean Town Crew Member #3
        Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
        "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
          "Agean Blue. Popular color for the Honda Accord. So popular, they kept it going for a whole four years. Pins the model down to 84-87."
          Anyone see anything wrong here?

And "86 Accord?"
          "yeah"
          Its clearly a 2nd gen hatchback; four eyed headlights is enough to go by.

pwnt?

pwnt.
          It goes to show hollywood doesn't know their hondas
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by PHENOM
            Lemme tell you, as a Forensic Chemist, I have noticed numerous instances where that show falls short of being realistic. Fair to say they truncate certain procedures and analysis to fit the format and time restrictions of the show. As a result of this show, we have been experiencing what we call the "CSI Effect", where jurors have certain expectations of us due to some episode they saw where...

Interest in this field has increased exponentially since the advent of this show and others like it. The only good thing is that we can use the "public expectation" factor to justify increases in funding, pay, facilities, instrumentation, etc...

Nice pick up tho. It's always funny when watching that show from an informed perspective. Be easy
            ONE

my head hurts now...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
              i remember when i used to see shows about forensic way back when i was 13 and 14, i was hooked, it was on the discovery channel or something, i would love to do that kind of work, but i think i would rather work on cars
              i love working on cars also and all...but i wouldnt want it to be my day job. id rather be an engineer and have a hobby such as automotive
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
              X