Maple's boosting with next paycheck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple's boosting with next paycheck

Im sick of it. Sick of my slow car. I spend all my money on food or minor bullshit that i don't need. I want something to show for and to get me respect. My manifold is crap witch im fixing tommrow and i just did the math and i think im going to boost with my next paycheck in 2 weeks.

It's going down. I've been reading all the posts about boost and im sorta familiar with it. I want to get Everything I need then do the install in a weekend. I want my dream to come true and not just have a typical accord. Ive wanted boost or an H22a for a while now and i think im gonna jump on it. Sure I have credit cards to pay but Ill get paid in another 2 weeks after that that I can use.

ahh I can see it now =)

Thanks guys!

Well I'm glad to see your going turbo. Wish I had the funds to do so.......wish you luck!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Im sick of it. Sick of my slow car. I spend all my money on food or minor bullshit that i don't need. I want something to show for and to get me respect. My manifold is crap witch im fixing tommrow and i just did the math and i think im going to boost with my next paycheck in 2 weeks.

It's going down. I've been reading all the posts about boost and im sorta familiar with it. I want to get Everything I need then do the install in a weekend. I want my dream to come true and not just have a typical accord. Ive wanted boost or an H22a for a while now and i think im gonna jump on it. Sure I have credit cards to pay but Ill get paid in another 2 weeks after that that I can use.

ahh I can see it now =)

Thanks guys!
      are you high? you were gonna boost awhile back and u never did...i dont think its a good idea at all for someone of you caliber......you wont be able to do it in a weekend unless u have eric (accord r33) with you and even then i doubt it...theres a lot of little things like oil lines, fabricating a down pipe,and fittings and shit u will forget to buy, and you wanna buy a h22.......turbo it....and how are you going to mamage it? are u gonna get it tuned...the right way? man think about what you wanna do...plan it out, create a realistic budget, make a list, get all the parts needed. read,read,read, and keep reaidng, learn all you can. than think about it, and if i were you i would invest in a h22 and keep it stock except bolt ons like I/H/E,that way your car would still be very reliable and have power to back it up......and the h22's haul compared to a stock f22, if your moneys right take a loan out and go H. sorry for my run on sentance im tired.
      Last edited by 91accord4door; 07-04-2005, 10:34 PM.

Comment

You know....91accord4door brought up a very good point.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

i agree, but nevertheless, at least u have a turbo sitting for whenever ur ready

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

make sure you have a backup car to use in case you get halted half way though

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
              Yeah, you dont wanna be stranded with no transportation.

Good luck with the plans though. Going turbo would be really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                i just wont drive it wont bother me. i didnt drive for 4 months and that sucked totally.

Comment

on the boostage. Just be CAREFUL with it! Turbo motors, especially motors that aren't made for it, are high maintenance. Much more so than stock motors. I personally wouldn't boost my only car, but there are plenty of reputable people who have done it and been fine.

Comment

like me

Comment

Stupid question..(sorry for the hijack Wayne) but can you boost a V6 truck even one with a automatic transmission? (why the hell theyre called transmission is beyond me...)
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

you can boost anything.

and maple, i think thats not a good idea. if you want more power, h22a is the way to go. you have too high of miles on your engine.

Comment

cky.. mileage means ditty.. its just how well taken care of the motor is..

heres my high mileage list

Accord R33 = 200k+
                          Midniteracerx=180-190k
                          Theone=dont remember but it wasnt low mileage

three decent examples that mileage doesnt mean jack shit

and maple... research.... research.. research.. u just pissed me off by saying

"I've been reading all the posts about boost and im sorta familiar with it"

SORTA? familar.. SORTA means u forget to put a vac line from ur WG to the turbo causing insane amounts of boost.. Sorta means.. forgetting to teflon tape ur oil feed and return..

so.. when ur to the point where " I KNOW MY SHIT" then turbocharge ur CB.. until then.. Lay off.. i dont need to add another buried soul due to boostage.. when ppl still had to ask questions on here AFTER being boosted....

Hybrid Theory

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                            SORTA? familar.. SORTA means u forget to put a vac line from ur WG to the turbo causing insane amounts of boost.. Sorta means.. forgetting to teflon tape ur oil feed and return..

amen!

Comment

my advice, if it's your daily driver, do the install in steps. That's what I did, and you make sure everything is running, and take it slow. Hell, I'm still on my last step and it's been like 1.5 months since I started. For example, do your injectors/ecu first, then ziptie up your IC and do the throttle body-IC piping, then mount the turbo/oil lines, then finish hot side piping, and your done(basically).
                              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X