Look what I picked up todaY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what I picked up todaY!

When my car was hit from behind the muffler was broken inwards, but I have been driving like that for the past few monthes now. But look what I picked up today:

It's an EX muffler. I am replacing my OEM LX muffler shown below.

I sorta regret going with OEM because in the future if I were to say, swap in a H22, I would have to get an aftermarket one anyways to fully use it.

I installed it myself and will post up some pics of how it looks. It pretty much sounds the same as my LX muffler did before it was broken. Do you guys think I should get some muffler tips ? I went to autozone to check out their tips but they were kinda

Did u painted it flat black or did it come that way?? Must be some kind of anti-rust paint~!!!

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

try and get stock honda tips if you can . . . those always look nice
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

It came flat black. I hope the paint doesn't come off when the muffler gets hot. I'll check out the OEM tips.

Comment

Run by a salvage yard and get the tips. I'm sure the yard would let them go really cheap.
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Rear end is still pretty beat up from the accident. I am buying a body kit bumper and side skirts for the car and a greddy lip for the front. Then I will re-spray the whole car. One question, my filler panel that i bought off a user here is all rusted. Does honda make new oem ones? How much would they cost?

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
              Does honda make new oem ones? How much would they cost?
              gonna cost you an arm and a leg, id rather just go with a quiet aftermarket.
              or use the money on a remus liek prez's (whcih is bad ass)
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I meant new oem filler panels. The panel between the bumper and taillight. I think u were talking about mufflers. OEM mufflers are not bad for the price b/c they have a lifetime warranty against rust and all.

Comment

If you want one, I can run to the junkyard this upcoming weekend and get you about 10 lol.

PM Me.

Peace.

-Jay
                  Former '92 LX 5-Speed Coupe Owner
                  I will have another CB7 one day!
                  Kenwood|Audiopipe|Kicker| DROK

Comment

Working...
                  X