Need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some advice

I might have to sell my car too by my next dream project, My buddy is selling his 00 Chevy Quad Cab Dually, bagged and lays frame for $10,000. What is a decent price to list my car for.

93 Accord LX 202,000 miles
    H22A swap less than a month ago not even 200 miles on it.

I was thinking $4000 is that out of range.

It could use a new hood, fenders, headlights there a little beat up, but you need to be close to evn tell.

Your best bet is to search your relative market. See how much modded and un-modded CB's are going for in your local market and on here.

I can tell you right now anyone looking at your car is going to be pretty skeptical about the engine swap only 200 miles ago... might not help the selling price...

Comment

Originally posted by SLICK40
      Your best bet is to search your relative market. See how much modded and un-modded CB's are going for in your local market and on here.

I can tell you right now anyone looking at your car is going to be pretty skeptical about the engine swap only 200 miles ago... might not help the selling price...
      agreed.

you're likely to get a lot of questions about the integrity of the engine.

in the end, it would have been much easier to sell the car without the swap.

btw, www.kbb.com for a starting reference point.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Thats what I was thinking, the swap went perfect, I just came up on an opportunity to get a screaming deal on another vehicle. Hopefully I can get financed for the full amount, Id love to still keep my car. Ive always wanted a dumped dually but I always figured they were way out of my price range to do one the right way. My buddy is selling his for about $7000 under blue book for a quick sale, he has to pay for his wedding. So Ill only pay $10000 for a $16000 truck plus all the mods it already has.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
          agreed.

you're likely to get a lot of questions about the integrity of the engine.

in the end, it would have been much easier to sell the car without the swap.

btw, www.kbb.com for a starting reference point.
          why is it when el talks, i feel stupid

any way, im not too sure how much you'd get, i know around here, the most you can get for a clean CB is like around 4Gs.... So good luck bro

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Id just keep the car and do a turbo project on it like i did.

Comment

Originally posted by xlr857
              I might have to sell my car too by my next dream project, My buddy is selling his 00 Chevy Quad Cab Dually, bagged and lays frame for $10,000. What is a decent price to list my car for.

93 Accord LX 202,000 miles
              H22A swap less than a month ago not even 200 miles on it.

I was thinking $4000 is that out of range.

It could use a new hood, fenders, headlights there a little beat up, but you need to be close to evn tell.
              Theres one bagged dually around me way, shit looks sick. If I was you, I would still try to get the truck. Keep your CB7 until you find a potential buyer. Hate to see you sell your car. IMO

Comment

Working...
              X