Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need info on rebels

ok , im about to buy the spoiler from rebels

since im from montreal and that i dont wanna get fucked by paying someone that is thousand miles from montreal

i just wanna know if i can trust him

pay him before shippin

im new to this board , so i dont really know no one

thansk

waiting for your replys yall

hes a mod.... thank you and have a good day

SOLD!

Comment

I havent bought anything from rebels but i know that many have. I have yet to hear anything bad about him. A+ member

Comment

i've never bought from him, but plenty people have, plus he's a mod and he seems like a stand-up guy i'll vouch
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i'll vouch for r e b e l s, even though i havn't bought from him. However, we chatted online. Good guy.

Comment

Never done buisness with him, but I have talked to him MANY times and he is an outstanding character. Your money is in good hands
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

thank ya guys.. im glad i dont have people bashing me like soy. i try to do my best to send stuff out promptly. sometimes it takes me a few days to send out the gaskets since i have to have matt send them out from the shop.

i wont do you wrong with the wing.. thats why paypal is good.
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

wtf your a mod now!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                  thank ya guys.. im glad i dont have people bashing me like soy.

rebels is a good guy, bought stuff from him. I might have sold stuff to him aswell, cant remember. lol.

[shameless plug] he better be coming out to the july 23rd meet in orlando [/shameless plug]
                  Last edited by aero; 07-06-2005, 11:18 PM.

Comment

i still havent recieved my Blow UP doll i ordered like 2 weeks ago, you said you recieved it, and had to re pakage it because you wanted to remove some lable...

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
                      i still havent recieved my Blow UP doll i ordered like 2 weeks ago, you said you recieved it, and had to re pakage it because you wanted to remove some lable...
                      !!!
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I've bought from him, i sent payment promptly and he shipped my item promptly. And it even go to me within the time constraint i was in. Rebels =
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

rebels gets my vote
                          went out of his way to obtain a particular *jdm* part for me, but i ended up not getting it.. sorry
                          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
                          X