Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paid to **** programs. Has anyone seen any cash yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid to **** programs. Has anyone seen any cash yet?

I know there are a good deal of "paid to" programs out there... Paid to surf, paid to read email, etc... I know they were pretty big on the board a while back.

I'm wondering, has anyone made any money yet? I'm at $19.50 as of writing this with SurfJunky (only like 30 cents of referral money...) I should get paid at $25, I think. Even though many say it's a hoax... I guess I'll find out!

I also joined hits4pay, and I'm about halfway to the payout there as well.

I'm just wondering, has anyone actually seen any money from these things? I got paid years ago by AllAdvantage (one of the first "paid to" programs) but I don't know about these new ones.

I'm just talking ABOUT the programs. I don't want to see any referral links in this thread (and they will be deleted if they are posted).

my friend did one of those free ipod things, and it worked. He got a free fuckin ipod. He canceld all the trial memberships after it came through the mail too... weird...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I almost did one of those... I had 2 of 3 things completed, and my account got erased somehow. I just gave up.

Comment

hits4pay is real. ive been paid, tht one takes a long time. other ones im not sure of i still have surfjunky i do about once a month. mainly when i have time. and i have that new one netbux, what sucks about netbux was that it was getting real easy to make cash i have about 35 from them but havent made a w/e account that they use now that they dont pay with paypal. but ill let you know about netbux in a week or to. also i have all of the other email ones.. UGH man was that a mistake.. those dont pay and take forever.

Comment

hits4pay, stormofcash, it pays to learn ... all legit - i haven't made enough for payouts with kiwiptc or tornado of cash, but the latter is the same people as storm of cash, so i think it will be ok

i got paid once by 5daily, but now im waiting for another $35 cashout, which i had earned through units i purchased with money made on the site (so at least IM not losing anything!)
          ... i also will most likely get paid from 4daily, but who knows!!

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

any more word on these? I could always use a little extra cash. Hits4Pay sent me an email recently and I've considered signing up

My Accord History:
            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

i tried surfjunky, i have about $55 wothr of surfing but still havent gotten paid..pretty upsetting. anybody else have any trouble with them??

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
              Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
              by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Saw the title and started thinking...prostitution?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I thought of a few choice 4 letter words to insert in the **** myself

My Accord History:
                  91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                  X