anyone kno the name of this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone kno the name of this game

i seen the commercial alot and finally stop to pay attention to it but forgot the name.
    in the commercial or the games is new, is sorta like the movie judgement night.
    theres like 6 or more people trying to catch u or the main player, and in the commercial there's a guy in it that has a hockey mask on with a baseball bat, then a dude with a chainsaw, and there all chasing this one man.

anyone kno this game?
    thanks
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

i think yer talking about manhunt by rockstar.... average reviews.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

thats it, thanks.
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Yeah, my roommate rented it. It's hard as hell... Pretty cool though. You kill the first guy by suffocating him with a plastic bag It's a modern day video game version of Running Man...

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
          Yeah, my roommate rented it. It's hard as hell... Pretty cool though. You kill the first guy by suffocating him with a plastic bag It's a modern day video game version of Running Man...
          WTF then america wonders why we have youngins doing things they shouldnt be..
          sounds fun thou

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
            WTF then america wonders why we have youngins doing things they shouldnt be..
            sounds fun thou
            its not the games fault, its the individuals fault. if someone is fucked up enough to not distinguish between reality and a game, then they have no business playing one in the first place, or being a free roaming citizen to begin with. sucks that noone wants to accept responsibility for their own actions these days.

this game was made by the great people at rockstar btw, which brought us the lovely gta series
            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
            X