Another opinion needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another opinion needed

like most my videos, this one is unfinished. but tell me what you guys think!

http://x500.putfile.com/videos/19223185982.wmv

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

I don't think your off to a bad start....I liked what I saw, but I wanna see more lol. Keep the good work up

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Looks good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7accord
        I don't think your off to a bad start....I liked what I saw, but I wanna see more lol. Keep the good work up
        i know i gotta tweak it more... but its just an idea to toy with when i do other movies like with the cb n stuff

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

yo you can meet up with the SD cb7's and make a movie? w/ races oh hell yes

It looks good too though I like it

Comment

you know what, for a ******, you do good work you should ask around and hitch a ride with a diego cb7 up to the meet in san onofre so you could make a video of it

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
              you know what, for a ******, you do good work you should ask around and hitch a ride with a diego cb7 up to the meet in san onofre so you could make a video of it
              i want to, so fucking much, i wanted to make a movie with sally

a vid of all of us

i actually planned out shoots with different songs if i ever went with some one.

I dunno, ill talk to some of the SD heads,

thanks for the comment ******!

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                yo you can meet up with the SD cb7's and make a movie? w/ races oh hell yes

It looks good too though I like it
                hey bro, if you give me a ride to the meets once i get my camera fixed, ill make a vid of every one and make us look bad ass

Comment

sick yea hit me up like on msn I am on that mostly. I need to get my cb7 and i am down
                  Last edited by optimusprime; 07-13-2005, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                    sick yea hit me up like on msn I am on that mostly. I need to get my cb7 and i am down
                    check ur msn

Comment

What's the movie about? I can't watch it due to copyright infringements upon WMV. (I use Linux lol). Until I can find a WMV player for Red Hat 9....

-Jay
                      Former '92 LX 5-Speed Coupe Owner
                      I will have another CB7 one day!
                      Kenwood|Audiopipe|Kicker| DROK

Comment

Originally posted by jay92accord
                        What's the movie about? I can't watch it due to copyright infringements upon WMV. (I use Linux lol). Until I can find a WMV player for Red Hat 9....

ouch haha,

its a video about the 300zx z31...

really really short but its a work in progress

Comment

That's a good looking black 300zx Turbo in that vid.

Was it done with stock footage?
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                            That's a good looking black 300zx Turbo in that vid.

Was it done with stock footage?
                            i have no idea with what you mean by stock, but i downloaded all those clips

Comment

that was hella cool.. i hope that you finish it!

Comment

Working...
                              X