No announcement yet.

is this the honda drivers pepsi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFLMAO!!!!11!!!!!ONE1!11!!!11EXCLAMATIONPOINT.

Meh.

Comment

eh.. thats what all the pepsis say here down south.. its just more proof that the mexicans are taking over..

Comment

Ive never seen anything like it in my LIFE.

Comment

Si blue too.

Comment

a lot of the southern states have that now along with spanish on a lot of other products (along with english).. its just that there are a lot of hispanics down here so they are giving in to catering to them..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
              a lot of the southern states have that now along with spanish on a lot of other products (along with english).. its just that there are a lot of hispanics down here so they are giving in to catering to them..
              you would think that would happen alot more in California... hmm...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Never saw anything like that here in NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
                  Yeap, you're right. I didn't even realize it was just a southern thing though...I figured all Pepsi cans said that. Have you heard those *** Pepsi commercials on the radio....where the hispanic guys are rapping? Just another reason why I don't drink Pepsi.
                  00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
                    Yeap, you're right. I didn't even realize it was just a southern thing though...I figured all Pepsi cans said that. Have you heard those *** Pepsi commercials on the radio....where the hispanic guys are rapping? Just another reason why I don't drink Pepsi.
                    wow that was pretty harsh...
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

haha yes

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

nah, I didn't mean it like that. If you heard the commercial you would understand.
                        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Its pretty retarded
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                            wow that was pretty harsh...

ouch

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                            X