anyone know anything about cameras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know anything about cameras?

figured i'de ask you guys before i took it into the repair shop. i have a canon eos rebel 2000 slr, 35mm. i was taking pictures today, i had about 10 pictures left on the roll, it was really hot outside and the camera was riding in my lap in my girlfriends car, the sun was maybe on it for 10 minutes. when i get home and walk inside it starts making this weird noise. it keeps clicking randomly....it would click like 5-10 times then stop, then start again when i pressed a button. also it wont take pictures now, when i push down the shutter it just pauses as if the shutter speed is on like 3 seconds. then it doesn't take the pic. but if i take the lense off, it doesn't make the noise, and it takes pictures fine.

so you think i'll have to buy a new lense? or what.

thanks to anyone that can help, sorry if i didn't describe it well.

dude is that your gf in your avatar ive been meaning to ask. i dont think it has anything to do with the lens of the camera, did you try replacing the battery? just give this thread some time and there will be a few guys who really know what there doing will chime in you know who they are

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Pull the battery out and put it back in. The last time my Rebel did that it started working fine afterwards. If that doesn't work I've got a Rebel S2 body I don't use that I could sell cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
        dude is that your gf in your avatar ive been meaning to ask. i dont think it has anything to do with the lens of the camera, did you try replacing the battery? just give this thread some time and there will be a few guys who really know what there doing will chime in you know who they are

but the girl that ur referring to, is his sig. not his avatar!

Comment

sig, who is she

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
          X