getting excited for stupid reasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting excited for stupid reasons

I got a note in the mail the otherday, saying my car was due for it's 2-year emissions check. Well I got to the place and the strapped my car down to the roller bar things (like a dyno). I had to wait in this small glass office and watch my car. Well I started getting excited for reasons I still don't know. maybe it was seeing the guy sittting in my car and flooring it and hearing my car top out at 6k RPM (stupid auto ) in an enclosed space. Anyone else ever get excited for seemingly no reason? or is this the immature side of me?
    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

Happens to me a lot bro... I just get hella possesive over some shit, my car is one of em. I HATE when other people GET to touch MY shit.

Comment

I have no clue how emissions work, but they get in your car and test it? Why? Do they need to floor it all the way?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
      91 accord lx (5spd)
      92 accord lx (5spd)
      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

they basically idled mine in 3rd gear at 25 mph . . . didnt floor it at all . . . i barely passed . . . damn high flow cat
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

they didnt floor my car...but i passed with flying colors.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

they just do it to see how much power your pushin testin for that nawwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssssssss.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              they just do it to see how much power your pushin testin for that nawwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssssssss.
              LMAO! aw man, good shit. Nah, for some reason they floored it in 4th gear. I don't know why. The guy who tested it told me it had more umpfh than he was anticipating...
              Fix your Computer!

D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
              ┴─┴
              ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

whats emissions....

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune
                  ...Well I started getting excited for reasons I still don't know. maybe it was seeing the guy sittting in my car and flooring it and hearing my car top out at 6k RPM Anyone else ever get excited for seemingly no reason? or is this the immature side of me?
                  Damn bro, that
                  is madd homo! Who the hell gets excited seeing some guy
                  in your car and flooring it. I dont kno about you but it'll be like
                  i cant wait till he gets off my car....
                  I wouldnt get excited about little things like that. Hope you didnt
                  get blue balls......
                  Anywayz thats my opinion. Peace man.

140hp Aint Shit on A Heavy Ass Car!

Comment

Originally posted by TiTo92E_X
                    Who the hell gets excited seeing some guy
                    in your car and flooring it.
                    yeah, i mean, its like watching some guy do your girl and get excited...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I have to go to emissions or whatever on monday. I probly would get pissed to see some guy punching my car. I am going to ask him if i can do it. I want to test the shit out of my whip.
                      I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

My car was sitting in my garage for 3 months and I finally got it emission tested. The shop owner put the car on the dyno and shifted the automatic through all 6 gears. Has this ever happened to anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by TiTo92E_X
                          Damn bro, that
                          is madd homo! Who the hell gets excited seeing some guy
                          in your car and flooring it. I dont kno about you but it'll be like
                          i cant wait till he gets off my car....
                          I wouldnt get excited about little things like that. Hope you didnt
                          get blue balls......
                          Anywayz thats my opinion. Peace man.

You guys took that the wrong way. What I was excited about was the SOUND of my car at WOT. Stock as it may be, the sound is what I got excited about. The guy can go to hell for all I care.
                          Fix your Computer!

┌─┐
                          ┴─┴
                          ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Working...
                          X