Do you guys smoke cigarettes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys smoke cigarettes?

If so, what brand and why and which is the smoothest, and which will literally mess you ahha, i know its just cigs. Im not talking bout crack, ice or bud..

Honestly Im really curious, cuz people just talk about marlboror mentholds, reds, or kools or camels.

Can you guys really feel the MENTHOL?? and is that better than the average joe??
    hahahahah

feel the menthol? wtf? that just means that it has a minty flavor..

i used to smoke from ages 15-17 but quit..

Comment

Paul Mall unfiltered....I'm going to die in a few weeks...Meh I've tried and hated:

Malboro reds (weak, no flavor)
      Malboro Lights (weaker, feels like paper),
      Malboro 72's Light, Reds, Menthol (just tasted like a cooler Light still sucked),
      Spirits (nasty stay away! Cheap though),
      Camel WIDES (pretty good, they taste alot like my Paul Malls, yet they have a filter), 1 Parliment100 which everyone claimed would put me on my ass but, was weak also.

I'm just used to a big CIGAR thats why everything tastes puny to me though...

- Zipcreature
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

i quit.. but i smoke only if girls offer me *cute ones only* but i used to smoke these

i first started with Benson & Hedges menthol 100.. i didnt know the difference yet..

then went to Newports

to Marlboro lights

then Marlboro Blend No.27

after trying all those the B&H's were fuckin super minty tasting..cuz i got to distinguish the taste..

but i like Marlboro Blend No.27 the best..

after constantly smoking newports.. i felt like i was gonna die the next week later.. haha

Comment

I don't like any of the Canadian cigs we have here. They all taste bitter (closest word to describing it). I usually get friends over in Japan to send me stuff since their smokes are simular to American ones and cigs are cheap over there. My order of preference is:
          1)Mild Seven lights and super lights (smooth, favorite "regular" cig)
          2)Lucia 100's (Japanese, sounds girly but it has a sweet citrus menthol taste to it, almost like eating candy so you forget it's bad for you LOL)
          3)Marlboro lights or menthol lights (good old American flavor)

Comment

Marlboro, Milds, Menthols, 100's. nuff said. but i can taste the difference from manthols and regulars. regulars almost taste stale once you switch to menthol.

newports, reds, eclipse, and GPCs taste like crap IMO. camels are good but im a marlboro man... *wheres my dayam cowboy hat?!*

Comment

your trying to loose weight and excersie and you smoke? bad *slaps your hand*
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                your trying to loose weight and excersie and you smoke? bad *slaps your hand*
                hahha, i dont smoke.. just was a random thought as my neighbors light it up daily..and i just decided to post.

but i am trying to battle the weight and lose it.

btw did u notice i had LOOSE weight and u typed the same thing, subliminal.
                hahahahah

Comment

haha i dunno im not the best speller, cause sometimes i think in spanish and spell words in english with spanish pronounciation, i like to call it mexlexia..
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

haha nah im not teasing... its cool i dont spell that good either...
                    hahahahah

Comment

I smoke Newports. I'm trying to quit, I hated getting cigarette ash inside my beautiful cb7.

Comment

right now i smoke camel filters, sometimes i like a marb red, and i absolutely hate menthol(shit crystalizes your lungs)

i'm quiting soon as i get my own place.

i used to smoke black and milds.

Comment

I'm trying to quit as well my smoke of choice is either kool menthol milds or marlboro milds....yeah I'm a brotha dun ask what it is with us and menthol cigarettes I honestly do not know lol

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Bump for the black and milds! Thats what I got started smoking when I turned 18. Those and allllll last summer I always had some swisher sweet cigarillos with me constantly....now i cannot stand them and the b&m has a discusting 'plastic' taste to it.
                            Oh btw I tried Ecstasy and its a wast of money! They are kinda cool for a novelty but there is not alot of flavor.

- Zipcreature
                            Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

i used to smoke marlboro lights and menthol lights. i only smoked for about a year and i quit.
                              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                              X