Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE Mac Minis!!! no bs guys i got a link to proove it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE Mac Minis!!! no bs guys i got a link to proove it...

so recently ive been seeing these mac minis in the frys ads and on tv and stuff and i thought it would be really awesome to have one in my car...so i was looking on ebay at prices and i saw this ad on ebay for one of those sites where you can get them free, its owned by the same people who made that site freeipods.com...anyways i was skeptical but i saw this yahoo news article about how the freeipod site gave away thousands of free ipods last year so i thought id try to complete one of these offers (you only have to sign up for a trial at rhapsody or somewhere and cancel after a few days) and see if any of you guys would sign up with my refferal number and try and get one too, theyd be pretty sweet to have in our cars and i know you can use a lot of cell phones as modems to get the internet wirelessly...anyways, heres the link to the site giving them out for free and the link to the yahoo article incase any of you guys think im full of shit...

Free Mac Mini Site

Yahoo News Article

if i get 10 people to sign up under me and complete an offer then ill let the link be edited so someone else can get credit for new people signing up
    Last edited by Aaron; 07-25-2005, 12:12 PM.

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

I saw the title and was about to say the famous 'ban' quote.. but then I saw it was an active member and not some spammer.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

yea im not trying to spam or anything...i just thought you guys would be interested bc i remember a lot of people on this site were happy to hear about that site that gave out free money for searching the internet when someone posted it in the off topic section

Comment

i thought MCDs came out with a new burger, and i was gona get a free mac mini... ban this fool!
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
          i thought MCDs came out with a new burger, and i was gona get a free mac mini... ban this fool!
          chill out...i just thought people might be interested in this...if its only gonna make people mad then you can delete it bc that wasnt my intention, im not some newbie member

Comment

these offers do work. but they take plenty of time, believe me.

my boy had his free psp fully validated (completed 1 offer, and 5 referrals fulfilled theirs as well) but it said its still in verfication. i dunno what kind of bs is that. and i don't like sharing my billing info that much, plus i like things right then and there-i hate waiting. but i'd like to see you guys get yours, and i'll then participate. good luck
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron
              chill out...i just thought people might be interested in this...if its only gonna make people mad then you can delete it bc that wasnt my intention, im not some newbie member
              hahhaa, i think he was just kidding. and you know what, i thought the same damn thing. from the title i thought you were gonna tell us a way to goto mcdonalds and get free hamburgers. fuck apple, i want a burger.

Comment

Funny stuff...I started a thread about this a year ago and everyone called me a scammer and told me I was full of bullshit.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=8370

Then a few weeks ago, someone else posted about this same deal and I posted this message here...http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=8370
                Originally posted by doylna
                I have completed many of the sites that give away free things. Here's a list of all of the stuff I've gotten for free.

That said, all that guy is selling is his link (which you'll sign up under, sign up and pay for some advertising or subscription service and then need to get at least 5 of your own friends to do the same thing). You will get an ipod if you do everything right, and the link he is promoting is legit.

There are many websites out there that are dedicated to getting referrals and spreading information about these free sites. I used to run the original site that described how these sites work - I've since sold my rights to that site.

Some of the other ones that describe these sites are

www.forum.freeipodguide.com
                www.anything4free.com
                www.freeoffersnow.net
                They're legit, you just have to pay attention and evaluate your trial offer during the trial period, and not longer...

Comment

it is too late to get into it...
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    why too late? (time wise or date wise)

ive never actually attempted to get anything free like this before, but i thought since i had a lot of time on my hands right now id try my luck and see if i could get one and help you guys get one

doylna, did you ever get a free ipod?
                    Last edited by Aaron; 07-26-2005, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                      I saw the title and was about to say the famous 'ban' quote.. but then I saw it was an active member and not some spammer.
                      ^ and that quote is?

- Zipcreature
                      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron
                        why too late? (time wise or date wise)

ive never actually attempted to get anything free like this before, but i thought since i had a lot of time on my hands right now id try my luck and see if i could get one and help you guys get one

doylna, did you ever get a free ipod?
                        called pyramid effect.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

man i dont trust pyramid schemes......thats just me

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                            Funny, you made that same comment 12 months ago. You were wrong then too. If you're ignorant about something don't comment.

This deal will always work, so long as you can find 10 people to sign up for you. A lot of people actually pay their friends to sign up. Some of the trial offers only cost $7. So, here, you pay 10 friends $10 each and they sign up for you, they make $3 and you get a $500 computer for $100.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                              man i dont trust pyramid schemes......thats just me
                              I'd recommend reading other posts in this thread and online before you dismiss these deals.

Conga lines are close to pyramid schemes, except that the lower people aren't paying the top person, they're paying a company. I'm not going to get into the semantics of the argument with anyone, but these sites are legit, and legal. I can post pictures of everything I've gotten for free, $2540 worth of stuff, for less than $50 in trials (and that includes $23 when I forgot to cancel an AOL trial before the trial period expired).

Comment

Working...
                              X