X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vws Rule

Vws Rule Get Used To It!!! :d

dude seriously you came on to this site just to post something like that?
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i hope ur VW heart has a heart attack

go somewhere else to post this crap. like club si just kidding, try offtopic.com, or littlewimpykids.com

Comment

What ever. You guys need to get real cars.

Comment

rabbitman...? dude dont even start another flame war...you'll just get burned.

Whats so great about VWs the last I heard they tend to catch fire....
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Yeah I love that vid. That'll teach him to reuse the stock wire loom holders. I guess he never heard of cable ties. $2 at crappy tire will get you 100, and that would have prevented that fire.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitman
              Vws Rule Get Used To It!!! :d
              If VW is so cool to you why aren't you on a VW forum appreciating them?

Comment

lame, i smell a ban.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Because VWSPORT.com sucks. Besides there's nothing worng with Hondas. I'm just tired of seeing civics everywhere I go. BTW there are some sweet rides in your members rides column.

Comment

Because VWSPORT.com sucks. Besides there's nothing worng with Hondas. I'm just tired of seeing civics everywhere I go. BTW there are some sweet rides in your members rides column.
                    Yeah my friends and I once made bumper stickers that said " Cool Civic Is It Your Girlfriends?" We would go around puttin them on any civic with a body kit or fart can. Ah back in the days of immaturity.

Comment

civics aren't even on this board. But really how old must you be to start shit like this. If you have something worth saying then say it. If not i wouldn't mess around you will be banned pretty fast.

Comment

rabbit man...welcome to the board. Did you know VW's are driven more by *** people? Its a fact. Not to say you are, cause it seems like your not. Your a very smart guy posting in a cb7 forum and disrespecting Honda. You are entitled to your opinions. VW's come with flowers when you purchase them right? Personally, I dislike VW's for their femine style. But hey its my opinion. Take care BunnyMan.

Comment

Originally posted by prelude2finale
                          Yeah my friends and I once made bumper stickers that said " Cool Civic Is It Your Girlfriends?" We would go around puttin them on any civic with a body kit or fart can. Ah back in the days of immaturity.
                          Little off topic but I thought I saw your car last night in nashua off Lund rd...same color with lude blades..am i right?

I live right of Lund and Lake st.

:edit:

You kinda contradict yourself by saying something like 'besides theres nothing wrong with Hondas.'

First off you joined the board just so you could say VWs Rule. Basically the friendly folks here at Cb7tuner.com take as:

1. This guy came on to start shit.

2. Hes just poking fun but at the same time he just said theres nothing wrong with them he just hates Civics.

A little um enlightenment if you will. No this is not a Civic board YES it has to do with a Honda BUT with an Accord which is infact a HONDA that you soley dislike from the first post you made....

If you say the VW forums suck then find someone else that will care...say ClubSi.com
                          Last edited by HenRoc; 07-28-2005, 08:45 PM.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          Legend FSM

Comment

Maybe my girl might of been driving it I was using my F-150 yesterday hmm Ill have to ask her or there might someone else with hella good style lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jeesare
                              rabbit man...welcome to the board. Did you know VW's are driven more by *** people? Its a fact. Not to say you are, cause it seems like your not. Your a very smart guy posting in a cb7 forum and disrespecting Honda. You are entitled to your opinions. VW's come with flowers when you purchase them right? Personally, I dislike VW's for their femine style. But hey its my opinion. Take care BunnyMan.
                              Actually its Subaru that endorses the *** community but I could see how VW does too

Comment

Working...
                              X