No announcement yet.

I had a GREAT time...(yeah right)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow thats weird man i just put a motor in a car that had the vin 666 and that thing was a son of a b***h to fix everything on that car was broke and it still has problems.
    im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
    93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
    90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
    91 se accord 4 door SOLD
    92 lx accord coupe SOLD
    93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
    92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
    93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
    92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
      wow thats weird man i just put a motor in a car that had the vin 666 and that thing was a son of a b***h to fix everything on that car was broke and it still has problems.
      DAMMIT!!! Thanks for the awesome news man...no really, that is so flippin *** that I can't even understand the concept of it all....my car is just plain out cursed I guess (tranny cursed that is) the damned curse of the 666.....
      1991 Honda Accord Ex
      Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

LOL....very entertaining story man, some bad luck, but still entertaining. Sounds like a reletively easy fix tho....I mean hey, it could have been alot worse. I can't even count how many times I've made that Phoenix-Tucson drive (I always pass thru Tucson going from Dallas-Phoenix and back, probably about 24-25 times in the last 4 years) ....not much to see out there other than desert.
        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
          LOL....very entertaining story man, some bad luck, but still entertaining. Sounds like a reletively easy fix tho....I mean hey, it could have been alot worse. I can't even count how many times I've made that Phoenix-Tucson drive (I always pass thru Tucson going from Dallas-Phoenix and back, probably about 24-25 times in the last 4 years) ....not much to see out there other than desert.
          true true....very very true man....it's a really boring drive between here and Phoenix, but it goes by pretty fast for me....I've had my share of bad luck with my car for sure, prolly cause my vin goes something like this....1hgcb7666....you get the point right??? Maybe its just cursed...I dunno! But hopefully the problems will fade and everything will be good to go with the Cb.
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
            true true....very very true man....it's a really boring drive between here and Phoenix, but it goes by pretty fast for me....I've had my share of bad luck with my car for sure, prolly cause my vin goes something like this....1hgcb7666....you get the point right??? Maybe its just cursed...I dunno! But hopefully the problems will fade and everything will be good to go with the Cb.
            shit....after already driving 1000 miles once I hit Tucson....that last 100 or so to Phoenix seems like nothing to me.

It'll be alright....thats what hot-rodding is all about....going fast, breaking shit and then fixing it.

So you were driving with expired tags.....on a suspended license....damn, pretty ballsy.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

shit....after already driving 1000 miles once I hit Tucson....that last 100 or so to Phoenix seems like nothing to me.

It'll be alright....thats what hot-rodding is all about....going fast, breaking shit and then fixing it.

So you were driving with expired tags.....on a suspended license....damn, pretty ballsy.
              yeah, im sure the trip goes by fast for you between tucson and phoenix...I just wish that my car could be a fast reliable daily driven beast.....i've never really had a problem with the engine....its all tranny issues, and I never really get the chance to beat on the trannies, because there's always something different that is wrong....for example....no shifting at higher RPM's(over 5K)....I replace the slave cylinder and master cylinder twice.....still no response.....I replace the clutch....bad tranny....so I replace the tranny.....good for a week...then no reverse....have tranny built and shift cables replaced.....snapped cables 1 week later(from stretched cables)....I replace the cables again.....bad slave cylinder.....one thing after another!....its getting fixed tomorrow, so I hope the issues get solved....this has been an ongoing thing now for like a year, so im getting pretty sick of it, but I guess thats what happens when you do a motor swap....i dunno
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Thats how I roll....even though my car passed emissions....im too damn lazy to go to the DMV and get the new tags...if theres anything in this world that I hate it has to be the DMV...it smells and theres too many wierd smelly people, and it takes waaaaaay too long to get out! It's pretty much my form of prison.....
                1991 Honda Accord Ex
                Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                Totoro Squad #2

Comment

LOL, I was the friend that was with him. Although this was quite a pain in the ass, it was pretty funny.

Comment

what does your built tranny consist of out of curiosity?
                    HSHO #3

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX
                      what does your built tranny consist of out of curiosity?
                      H22 M2B4 LSD Tranny
                      Spec Stage 3 Racing Clutch
                      Spec Ultra Light aluminum flywheel
                      T2T4 Helical style Limited Slip Diff.
                      Swepco Synchromesh
                      Circuitworx 4.7 Final Drive
                      Carbon Synchros
                      1991 Honda Accord Ex
                      Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                        Thats how I roll....even though my car passed emissions....im too damn lazy to go to the DMV and get the new tags...if theres anything in this world that I hate it has to be the DMV...it smells and theres too many wierd smelly people, and it takes waaaaaay too long to get out! It's pretty much my form of prison.....
                        aaahhhh.....man, you're not kidding....AZ DMV blows! I always hated getting tags there, it takes for fuckin ever! TX isn't all that bad, doesn't take nearly as long as AZ does.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Updates....

aaahhhh.....man, you're not kidding....AZ DMV blows! I always hated getting tags there, it takes for fuckin ever! TX isn't all that bad, doesn't take nearly as long as AZ does.
                          Yeah, I'm hearin ya on that man! So today I went to collective racing, and my car was fixed within about 30mins.....it was a good time...I think the cause of all my tranny problems this whole time, was the slave cylinder! I hope this smooth shifting lasts for a while.....
                          1991 Honda Accord Ex
                          Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
                          X