1992 Honda Inspire????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 Honda Inspire????

i did a google search last night, "right hand drive honda accord". it linked me to this site that sells JDM cars and ships them over. anyhow, i found 2 Honda Inspire's. both 1992 and cost $1,890.00 , then you have shipping. like $2,400.00 for a spot on a shipping containers. but they dont look like our cars, not at all. infact they resemble an Acura Vigor 4door. and the 1993 Inspire was our 5th gen. so what year is the closest in looks to ours. obvously not a 92-93, they dont even look the same.

the honda inspire was the acura vigor, hence the reason they are different cars with different names.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=inspire

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=inspire

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

well just wondering cause i see people puttin or wanting the Inspire emblem for their CB7'ns.

Comment

and the 1993 Inspire was our 5th gen.
        I thought the 5th gen design we got was only in America, I thought the JDM 5th gen was different from ours.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

the JDM 5th gen accord was the same as our 5th gen accord as far as i know . . . they switched our accord to being the inspire in the 6th generation and made the JDM 6th gen minutely different . . . the 7th gen is another story tho
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

4th gen accords are inspire, accord coupe, accord, and ascot in japan years 90-93 USDM and 89-92 JDM

the JDM 5th gens were same as USDM 5th gens (cept for the JDM parts and model known as Accord SiR equipped with h22a)

its the 6th gen that gets truly different becuase of the Accord Type R (EDM) Euro-R (JDM) the ATR is most similar to a Diamante in apperances..while the Euro-R looks like the 6th gen sedans here (with the respecting JDM parts)

and yes 7th gen accords again took a different turn TSX= JDM accord

it would help to have pics but i dont have any saved on my computer...

Comment

ya see if figured that the TSX was replacing the 3rd gen 4 door integra. and that the RSX was the replacement for the 3rd gen coupes? cause they still have the 05 and 06 accords, right? or did i figure totally wrong. cause i did hear that the TSX was the "new" accord. my way just made more sense to me.
              but no-one has explained to me why people want the emblem on their cars', if they are "miss-representing"?
              Last edited by snailin91; 08-16-2005, 09:38 PM.

Comment

because in japan the inspire is quite similar to the accord.. and a higher model...

Comment

Fun fact: the Vigor has the same suspension as us. I think our cars look better though (besides the interior)...

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                  X