Gotta rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta rant

I'm totally over this fucking Accord. it sounds like the damn things is gonna fall apart at any moment, I am terrified to drive it anywhere. I spent all this time, patience, money, and heartache to change it from auto to 5 spd and put in a lower mileage motor only to have it sound like it is gonna shatter like a piece of glass. It feels like it is running fine but it is giving me a check engine light. the idle bounces from 1K-2K and doesnt stop even after it is warm. i feel knocking in the clutch pedal when i put it in 5th gear, which really scares the shit outta me. the last thng i need is to change the tranny again. i just wish shit would work right...for once in my life i wish i could do something and have it done correctly the first time. i know i am probably being too hard on myself considering this is the first time i have ever put a motor in a car by myself, but FUCK...there are 15 year old kids out there swapping in h22's..all i did was put in a jdm spec f22 and i cant get it right.

and not to mention all the shit i went through with advance discount auto jerks...i swear..could they give me the wrong parts enough? they gave me the drivers side axle for the passenger, then gave me the passenger for the drivers side..and it isnt like i screwed it up..i went for the axles at seperate times. i dont think they gave the right part the first time once..not once...and i am almost sure they are to blame for the knocking in my tranny..since i was running the wrong axle and it slipped out while i was test driving. is there any way to get them to pay for a new tranny?..doubtful since it is a DIY store...im really starting to think God is ***...he sure likes to fuck me a lot.

/rant
    Last edited by JohnnyB; 08-15-2005, 07:49 PM.
    ProjectParty.net
    Putting an end to the question, "What's going on tonight?"

"This generation has this universal sense of failure" - Kurt D. Cobain

CLUB 1320

My FOR SALE thread...buy my ish

If your in florida have carlos or midnight take a look at it for you or one of the many representable cb7tuner members on the board like me take a look at it for ya. Theres gotta be someone out there to help diagnose your problems out there mang just have patience bro shit in helping your car run right takes time hondas cant always be perfect yaknow and besides its an 14-15 year old car shits bound to happen sooner or later. Newer cars arent excluded they get it worse with parts and labor.

Comment

Anyone who thinks they can help in any way is welcome. I will buy lunch/beer..you name it...anything to make me feel safe in this car.
      ProjectParty.net

CLUB 1320

Comment

Maybe some of the FLA members can come by and stare at the engine for like 10 minutes (thats what I do hehe) Where's Debary?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

DeBary is between Orlando and Daytona
          ProjectParty.net

CLUB 1320

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyB
            DeBary is between Orlando and Daytona
            i know how you feel, after having my car break down on me 3 times, it just doesnt feel very reliable so that is why i dont put many miles on it but when i do drive, the feeling is great because of the way it handles and my short shifter.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
            X