• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gt4 question

does neone know how to get the nissan sileighty in gt4? thanks alot

bump comon somones gata know

Comment

its comes up under the used cars. I believe the late 90s section the bottom used car section. I have had it before. pretty fun to get some extreme camber and try to keep it straight.

Comment

^^yep

It's listed as a 98 so look in the used car lot there.
        members/ride | the/website
        180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Anyone try drifitng with a high hp Supra in there. Thats a tough task. The 240s, Silvias and Sileightys seem to have very neutral handling to me. They are fun drift cars because they don't loose control easy. (Yes i know about the TCS and ASC, with both off its still very neutral)

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
            Anyone try drifitng with a high hp Supra in there. Thats a tough task. The 240s, Silvias and Sileightys seem to have very neutral handling to me. They are fun drift cars because they don't loose control easy. (Yes i know about the TCS and ASC, with both off its still very neutral)

I tried drifting with Ken Nomura's ER34...

no es bueno...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

You can get it from the Silvia race I think, or a license test...hit up GTPlanet.net, they'll have a prize list FAQ...

And I've been drifting/time trialing in GT3/4 for about 3 years now...I'm sick...maybe I'll put a video up.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                I tried drifting with Ken Nomura's ER34...

no es bueno...

OMG the Blitz model, thats a hard car to control period. I like it but i advise against using it at Laguna Seca Raceway. The corkscrew kills that car all the time. You would have to coast through it in 1st to even have a chance at a clean exit. Early throttle = R34 merry go round.

Another car I just thought of. The TVR Speed 12 is a monsterous drifter.

Comment

I've been using the Polyphony Digital Formula Racer for nearly all the races that thing has some real cornering abilities and high end power. But sucks at the test course (figures it has 7 gears but can't really get its full potential..).

I also use the Minolta Toyota Race Car '89 for some of the races...I have approx. 1128hp out of that one and its stupidly fast.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Drifting the Suichi Shigeno AE86 is a good time as is the HKS S15.
                    members/ride | the/website
                    180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Working...
                    X