whos hurting cuz of college?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whos hurting cuz of college?

well... i just started my classes monday..... i really wish i coulda used that 1600 on something else..... that and i had a ticket to pay off the same day i payed for classes *cries* so yea... all this week the yellow light of hope has stayed on.... but gladly... prices are down to 2.42... umm....the good news so far... i got new tires... i was driving on slicks.... and no... i'm not kidding... you could see the cords on every rim... umm.... what else... i got massive body work done for free.... but it will still be a couple of weeks before i'm back in teh swing of things... gotta buy books tomarrow... another 400 gone right there.... 2 of my classes require two books.... *cries some more* so who else is hurting in the pocket right now?

SOLD!

I have 14k left of a loan that I want to pay off...

Thankfully I can now pay cash for my classes, and work is paying for them when I am done. I only have paid about 350 so far.

But, that 350 could have been spent other places for sure, like a new helmet and jacket.

Comment

I'm taking a year off college for this very reason.
      I'm thinking about just going to some lower level college or something in Austin.

Mine.
      "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
      "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

although i dont pay for my schooling, i still had to cut back hours per week at work to assure that i keep up w/ my studies.

so far so good, im not in debt yet!

Comment

hmm i get like 1,000 a month for the gi-bill <dont hate.. i served my country > if im in class full time ..but i dont have money to pay for my classes...so if im not enrolled then i dont get paid....so im asking every family member around for a loan...and nobody is helping...tuition is only like 600 bucks...my damn gf wont even loan me money...well thats why im going to a job interview tommorrow....school starts tommorrow...not really psyched up...but oh well im almost finished...my good buddy from school offered to pay for one of my classes....messed up when gf , aunt, and mom wont help out

im pretty much gonna be busy working 40 hours..and doing 12 credit hours....no sweat....well see how stressed i am in december when im finished with my associates degree...so no more late nights of halo...focus until december...february and i should be done.

i wish all of you guys luck in your educational endeavors!!!

Comment

I haven't started yet, but when I do....I'M GOING TO BE HURTING! I've got to stop buying stuff for my CB7's.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

i've been hurting the past 2 years now. college = no money for anything but food scraps

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                i've been hurting the past 2 years now. college = no money for anything but food scraps
                same situation - couldnt have said it better
                The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                Check out my JDM F22B swap
                Watch my CB7 video

Comment

I'm hurting because I finished college and STILL have no money!

Comment

my parents and my scholarships are covering college for me . . . but if i lose those scholarships im sure ill know exactly how you all feel
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
                      well... i just started my classes monday..... i really wish i coulda used that 1600 on something else.....
                      My classes start monday too... but 1600 is nothing compared to my college bill... damn out-of-state tuition...
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                        My classes start monday too... but 1600 is nothing compared to my college bill... damn out-of-state tuition...
                        fuck that outta state tuition..you must have a lot of money...or you have a massive student loan bill!

Comment

heh, i tihnk all i had today was a strawberry and cream cheese crossiant and half a ramen and some free choco milk from work.

had to use mom's credit card for the train ticket 2morrow and my parents paid my tution but i have to pay for books (start flaming for my "i hate my mom" thread)

i still have ojne more book to buy but i have a paycheck coming on friday, yea!

our tution went up 500 dollars= $17XX a semester. i start 2morrow.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

same here guys....my g-ma pays my tuition but i must buy books and loose like half my hours for at work just for school so i cant buy any more car stuff....i need a laptop too....hmmm i sure do hope school pays off in the long run...
                            bumpy bump bump for all us students

Comment

it will!! while your makin extra dough..other people are gonna be struggling..keep working hard in school..suffer now..but payoff later..unless your kanye west...

Comment

Working...
                              X