Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    Damn....this really sucks....I hope the loved ones are okay.....

Leave a comment:

• i'm the girl
    replied
    my husband's family is there -- our grandfather stays closeby in st francisville, and the rest of the family is about four hours northwest

.... and i can't get a hold of any of them

my thoughts and prayers to any else of y'all staying down there - its all over the news out here, LA will never be the same

Leave a comment:

• 93accord2dr
    replied
    55 people were killed so far in New Orleans due to this hurricane.

Catrina has been blamed for 68 deaths so far.

Wow, that is horrible.

Leave a comment:

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    damn...im soo freaking glad I live in AZ.......we never get these storms here.....just hot dry summers (with intense monsoons) and cold dry winters (if were lucky we'll get some snow)....I would shurly have to say that I am thankfull to live here.....we don't get hurricanes (just the aftermath rain and such) no tornadoes (once every like 10 years or so, and they are stupid and small) and definately no flooding, because the land here is sooo damn dry, that the water just gets sucked up.......sooo how is everyone who lives in the east coast doing now??? Everyone alright? I freaking hope so......someone from there reply soooooon......

Leave a comment:

• 93Akkord
    replied
    Originally posted by aero3685
    I agree with you. This year was supposed to be the first or second of an about 10 year cycle of increased hurricane activity. Anyone wanna trade spots with me ?
    me too

Leave a comment:

• 93accordexcoupe
    replied
    run JDMCB7!!!!!!!

hope josh is ok down there

Leave a comment:

• wed3k
    replied
    Originally posted by VtecAbuser
    i am yalls member from new orleans and thanks for the concern i just got done evacuating to my brothers apt. about 4 hours north east of the city it took me 8 hours to drive it with all the traffic. well not much anyone can do now except sit back and watch the show. i got the honda out of harms way but its hard to move a house. anyway just keep us in mind and hope for the best out of a bad situation.
    keep it safe and good luck to the east coasters

Leave a comment:

• ACCORDianate
    replied
    Well kiddies, I hope you got your pics at the last Mardi Gras, because August 28th pictures and August 29th pictures are going to be completely different.

Leave a comment:

• accordaffair
    replied
    The mayor is being a bit dramatic by saying that, but this is some serious stuff. I'll keep my eyes glued to the news, but whats the most hard to hear is the families that have to ride it out because they don't have the money/resources to evacuate. They are about to have the ride of their life, and it very well may end their life. If you have a car, get out. And if you can, take some people that don't have a car with you.

Leave a comment:

• Accordpwnz0r
    replied
    Originally posted by aero3685
    Yup, winds of 175mph, gusts about 200mph, and the pressure is at 902mb. That is one of the lowest.

Sounds like those winds are almost as fast as my car

Leave a comment:

• VtecAbuser
    replied
    i am yalls member from new orleans and thanks for the concern i just got done evacuating to my brothers apt. about 4 hours north east of the city it took me 8 hours to drive it with all the traffic. well not much anyone can do now except sit back and watch the show. i got the honda out of harms way but its hard to move a house. anyway just keep us in mind and hope for the best out of a bad situation.

Leave a comment:

• skubydobdo
    replied
    oh man Charlie fucked up our area of Daytona pretty bad. Out of power for 5 days. If you are on the same power grid as a hospital you get power back first. I wasn't. Feel sory for LA.

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Hey dont we have a member from New Orleans?

Well good luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• aero
    replied
    Originally posted by accord4thgen
    Holy Fawk!!

The world is slowly coming to an end
    I agree with you. This year was supposed to be the first or second of an about 10 year cycle of increased hurricane activity. Anyone wanna trade spots with me ?

Leave a comment:

• h22akkord23
    replied
    this is one of the reasons why i live up north....might be cold in the winter, but its dry in the summer!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X