Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay- who did it? Fess up! Who bought it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay- who did it? Fess up! Who bought it?

Who bought the Kelly Clarkson CD? You know you did for yourself or your girl or both. You know you're a closet Kelly Clarkson fan. Just admit it. You can't resist her siren song...

I had to buy it for my 10 year olds' belated birthday present, and have been forced to listen to it all evening. Blarrrr!

Anyway, fess up. I wanna see who has it! (you know you do: don't be a puss-puss and say you don't like her music)
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

i bought that for my girl and the mariah carry cd .........."for my girl"...

Comment

If I actually bought music CD's.. I would buy it. I just load stuff up on to my MP3 player.. thats it. I don't have hardly any music cd's at all.. but I do like Kelly Clarkson's music.

Don't hate, bitches.
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i just bought omar rodrigues lopez : a manual dexterity sountrack volume one.
        if you know that that is, i'll give you a dollar. via paypal.

Comment

while im on the music topic, get Marcos Hernandez - If You Were Mine.

i love listening to slow/relaxing songs when im just laying in bed at night in my 70's bedroom, lmao.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

in the catering van for my work the cd changer is broke.. so i was FORCED to listen to it... it is the only CD that works.. cause the changer is stuck.. i swear..

honestly.. i didnt buy it.. i just listen to it.. when im in the van.. which is once a day.. for like 30 mins each time.. i mean.. yea..

so how bout them raiders?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
              i just bought omar rodrigues lopez : a manual dexterity sountrack volume one.
              if you know that that is, i'll give you a dollar. via paypal.
              concept album for a film that doesnt exsist yet
              fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

actually, it might be, haha, but as far is know it's simply a title.

Comment

i didn't buy it but i love the songs call me *** but iono she has a good voice oh and she is hot on top of that i love her in that music video behind these hazel eyes
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

i give her credit, she's the only one of those fake artists that actually went somewhere and has talent. everyone else was a novelty item and after the show went back to being janitors and singing at local football games.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                      while im on the music topic, get Marcos Hernandez - If You Were Mine.

i love listening to slow/relaxing songs when im just laying in bed at night in my 70's bedroom, lmao.
                      Touchin yourself j/k

Sorry Adam I had too lmao.

I didnt buy the cd but I think shes hot. Id hit it.

:edit:

Hey Death

MARS VOLTA SUCKS! Im guessin you saw them with System of a Down. Seriously they need to loose the 70's getup and learn to be coherent.

I saw them on Aug. 27 System rocked the house though.
                      Last edited by HenRoc; 09-07-2005, 05:48 AM.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

She is not hot she has a nice ass but thats about it. I wouldnt go there about her being "hot"

Comment

Well I guess im the only one of us who doesn't actually have the cd or bought it.......but I did download a couple of her songs and burned them to a CD for my GF.....
                          1991 Honda Accord Ex
                          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

i listen to kelly clarkson sometimes, depends what mood im in. i think shes cute, not hawt.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

mmmmm....clarkson booty

Comment

Working...
                              X