No announcement yet.

BIG MISTAKE= 6months jail/maybe prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not that i go after younger girls, it only happened once. every other girl i have ever been involved with, oddly enough was always at least 2 years older. so hah! and nightryder i didn't even know that. awesome, so i didn't even do anything illegal with that 16 year old!

Comment

Hey at least you're not facing:

1 misdemeanor pos. of xanax
      2 misdemeanor pos. of marijuana
      1 felony wire fraud (5 years max)
      1 felony pos. of xanax (10 years max)

That's what I'm up against. Just get a GOOD lawyer, and you'll be straight.

Comment

Originally posted by 90_accord_dx
        honestly.. as far as all this shit goes.. i told the girl I was sorry (if I took advantage of somthin) which I dont think i did at all.. and MATT.. tell me this.. would u think YOURE taking advantage of a girl thats tellin u she likes to tease.. and is all grabbin on ur shit..naw.. i dont think so.. and the only first MOVE i made was i kissed her.. big fuckin deal.. this fuckin girl is gonna ruin my life just because I got down her pants.... and SHE returned the favor.. thats horseshit... I even asked her if wanted to continue..before i even went down her pants.. and she said yeah.. matt.. tell her I say thanks.. for one stupid night that she didnt like.. or whatever it was... she may have very well messed up my entire life..thanks... and fellow cb7 tuners.. this is the truth when i say she was totally into what we were doing.. no rape at all.. no forced anything.. i wouldnt do that.. damn all girls and their shit that gets us horny.. fuckin a.....
        i asked u for the whole story standing right infront of u and u said that u said u started to rub her leg then put her hands in her pants u never said ne thing bout asking her or her teasing u and touching u first so don't tell me a differnt story a week later. and that woulda been the time when we were all staniding there cause i would have got the truth and too bad for u u forgot to tell me these "minor details" cause that woulda changed things alot more then u know and i know she said the tease thing and touched ur leg but not ur cock and u know i've tried to get u to talk to me aobut this after it happend but u haven't and now ur really not gonna give me a change of heart and idc what u think i had nothing to do with u gettin charged for this. and btw it's illegal that u did it even if she wanted it ti's still illeagl and u knew she was underage but this really isn't for me to get in to right now u wanna talk to me about it u know how to get ahold of me.

and i know i keep editing this but i really have to make this point jamie u may not think it''s forced and i understand y u don't but i tired to tell u she can't say no and she's scared to at walmart so i think u took advantage of that but it's not my problem.

oh and jamie i can't tell her that i'm not allowed to talk to her or see her and her dads gonna file a restraining order on me

one more thing then i'll stop editing this y did u say u were drunk u know thats bullshit?
        Last edited by Matt16sfr; 09-11-2005, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Dude grammar skills defintely pwn3z you man.

So is this gonna be a Jerry Springer debate? Who turned in who? If your so much his friend then why didn't you put a stop to it?

Or did you simply let it happen.

A true friend would've and could've prevented a situation like this one.

and final 204 thanks for the clarification...now I SEE WHY Death posted what he posted.

Hey Death go to Manitoba if you like them hot and young so much.
          Last edited by HenRoc; 09-12-2005, 12:04 AM.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I think it depends on the statutes of the state and all that. If you were in a state of INTOXICATION, your charges might be altered ??.. I don't know the story, but that's why theres different degrees because of ur mental INTENT< whether it was neglegent, etc etc. there's a list of it out there...

damn but i really don't know except that u plea, and if u can PROVE like kobe that the HE SAID she said reports of the opposing party were wrong and or erronous. please avoid typing out stuff online to protect urself.. a good lawyer = oj..

just take cares, hope u can come to senses.. don't hang with the wrong crowd...
            hahahahah

Comment

yup. a legit true friend won't SHAFT you with this. i don't know though, everyone here is just an outsider, just let them solve their own. just realize all it takes is for 1 ACCOUNT, 1 blemish on the record to ruin ur life, and set you back.......
              hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                So is this gonna be a Jerry Springer debate? Who turned in who? If your so much his friend then why didn't you put a stop to it?
                Exactly man. If you two are going to argue back and forth, please keep it to a private message or some type of messaging service such as AOL or MSN.

If this continues the way it's going, I might have to use the power I have which is delete this thread or close it.. so just help keep the guy cool and if it's related to the topic as far as the charges or what not.. thats fine.

But, we don't need two or three people who were there arguing over this. This is not the place for it.

PS - Tell your friend to use proper english instead of abbreviations that aren't accountable for the word and to speak so we can clearly understand him, because if we can't; we don't give a shit because we can't read it.
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

man, all i can say, is good luck.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Ill be your friend

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                      Exactly man. If you two are going to argue back and forth, please keep it to a private message or some type of messaging service such as AOL or MSN.

If this continues the way it's going, I might have to use the power I have which is delete this thread or close it.. so just help keep the guy cool and if it's related to the topic as far as the charges or what not.. thats fine.

But, we don't need two or three people who were there arguing over this. This is not the place for it.

PS - Tell your friend to use proper english instead of abbreviations that aren't accountable for the word and to speak so we can clearly understand him, because if we can't; we don't give a shit because we can't read it.

werd....i vote close this shit....for the OP's own good....
                      Mike:
                      92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
                      Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
                      02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
                      05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
                      93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
                      06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

wait, i just thought of something. u know how kobe got off right? and what was the reason he got off? lack of evidence wasnt it?{according to the court, i know it was b/c of money, but lets not get into that}.

but just keep tellin them that they have no proof that u raped that girl, only word of mouth, just like kobe and his case. u HAVE to bring that up in court. they cant rule two cases that r basically the same with diff penalties, i think theres a law against that. but just keep on bringin stuff up like that, like when others have gotten away with it b/c no actually proof was found, so they shouldnt be able to find u guilty when they found the others inocent.

well, this was just an idea that popped into my head a while ago, and i thought id post it. i duno if its tru or not about the law, but hell, u got nothing else, just give it all u got man.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

kobe got off cuz victim didn't wanna show up and testify, had it dragged on, i think kobe would've still won, cuz evidence shows that she has been sleeping and had sex with other men or whatever prior and after (i forgot the details)..

just do a settlement..
                          hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                            whats up with DeathFromAbove & nightryder91? canadians love the little teens huh? you guy's can't pick up on a hot 25 year old? thats cuz they're more mature and won't fall for your weak-ass game like a 14 year old would.
                            im 17 years old home slice
                            personaly i dont like the law all that much
                            this 23 yr old i know is banging my 15 yr old friend
                            ah
                            cccheaaaa
                            Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
                            240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                              not that i go after younger girls, it only happened once. every other girl i have ever been involved with, oddly enough was always at least 2 years older. so hah! and nightryder i didn't even know that. awesome, so i didn't even do anything illegal with that 16 year old!
                              i learned this after a guy in mtl married a 12 year old, and then he fucked her when she was 14.. but they couldnt do shit cause it was all legal
                              cccheaaaa
                              Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
                              240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

Originally posted by re0430
                                Voluntary intoxication isn't a defense. And it doesn't matter if she wanted it or not... she was under the age of consent so her word means nothing according to the law.

^ Is exactly right. Further, since OP was under 21, alcohol intoxication is even less likely a defense. If there's anyone whose advice I'd consider to be most valid, based on the two posts I've read, I'd say you want to read re0430's posts over and over. He is exactly right with all of his legal comments.
                                Last edited by doylna; 09-12-2005, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X