X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon is going to asplode!

No, really:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050909/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Shit, I was going to move to the Bend area too. My new home may be under a layer of lava by the time I move there.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

i got a piece of advise if you move there....put yr head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Okay, so I was going to share something that I thought some of you may find interesting. Next time I'll think twice if the only reply I get is 'put yr head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye'. Good one. Real original.

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

hahahah
        ]

Comment

dude, may I throw in a WTFMATE here? Chill out... first off... ASPLODE? That made me not want to read the thread but I did. and OH SHIZZLE! I hope nothing serious happens because that would lick 8 inches of manhood. But yeah, drugs

Comment

^ yeah what he said
            P3@c3

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Were doomed. Am I referring to Oregon or am I referring to the responses to this thread? You decide.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                Were doomed. Am I referring to Oregon or am I referring to the responses to this thread? You decide.
                Oregon. There, decided for you.

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
                  Oregon. There, decided for you.
                  If only you were right.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

If only you were right.
                    No shit, I know what you meant. Suck it.

Comment

Little tense, are we?
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

AHHHHHHH!!!! The US is coming to a end as we know it!!!!!!!! WTF, if its not one thing its another! And to add everything up, we're still at war with Iraq!
                        1991 Honda Accord Ex
                        Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Its still war? I thought it was babysitting.

Comment

So because theres a one mile bubble in Oregon thats not even supposed to do anything and because our army is spread too thin the US is biting the dust? Sorry bud, it takes more than that to topple a superpower.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

So because theres a one mile bubble in Oregon thats not even supposed to do anything and because our army is spread too thin the US is biting the dust? Sorry bud, it takes more than that to topple a superpower.
                              Well Ball sack commander......if you haven't noticed.....the US has suffered a lot this year from natural disasters. Another one would definately not be cool...and yes it's still small compared to hurricane katrina, but it will still effect lives sometime in the future....
                              1991 Honda Accord Ex
                              Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
                              X