message from H22sparkle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

message from H22sparkle!

this is for any mod or admin who thinks they can help...H22sparkle is having trouble loging into cb7...he wants to know if someone can help him.

please email or IM him on AIM: DRAYZE2

thanks.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

hahah funnie.....id log out and then reset the cookies in internet explorer and clean out the temp internet files. then try and log back in

i tried to IM him but he isnt online. hope for th ebest of luck.

if ur his friend get his sn and password and log in as him, then log out and if that works tell him to try it. if it dont work for him then u know for sure its his comp on the fritz.

good lucks!
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

tell me he was banned for liking projector headlights and altezzas!? please.

Comment

buahahahahah!!!

perahps....
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Hey, he removed his projectors...

At least he's got a little power behind his rice. He could be all rice, and that would be bad.

Comment

IM back bro remeber this though come up and race me im little rice but nothin nice

Comment

Welcome back! You'd probably kick my ass.. just slightly though...

Comment

Sometimes it won't work for me...but then it does...lol
                + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Yeah, the site goes down from time to time.. no big deal. It's amazing how little I have to do on my computer when I can't get on though! I played Contra all the way through the other day waiting for the site to work again!

Still, h22sparkle had something else wrong... it just wouldn't let him in... Did you ever figure out what it was, sparkle?

Comment

Working...
                  X