X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id kill them if they cruched my cb7

http://kcbs.dayport.com/viewer/viewe...Category_ID=71

click play
    Last edited by micksf22accord; 09-19-2005, 10:25 PM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Oh wonderful.
    So, instead of educating people against the dangers of SR, and then helping them change, we're just going to destroy their cars. Which they likely also use to get to work, and school.
    Do we destroy the army's guns when a young person dies? This reaks.

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Man thats fucked up the laws suck shouldnt we be worrying about people gettin killed in iraq if people wanna race and kill themselves go ahead thats a part of being responsible. The government needs to mind their own business.

Comment

i would to

used condoms? wtf

Comment

thats just not right all.

Comment

I think that's a great idea!

While they're at it, I say anyone who can be proven to be transmittng STDs should have their goodies removed.

Anyone who lights a cigarette anywhere near a non-smoker who happens to contract lung cancer should have their lips sewn shut.

You know what? Street racers risk having their cars crushed every time they race... Hitting something while going 120 would total the car just as well as that crane. Do they know this? I would think so. Does it stop them? It hasn't yet! The same invincible feeling that makes racers think they won't crash will also make them think they won't get caught.

Why not auction the car off and give the money to the community? That would do a hell of a lot more good than smashing a car!

Comment

beever?

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                beever?
                Authentic JDM

Comment

Originally posted by beevergote
                  Authentic JDM
                  \haha

but anyways, this stupid law will just make more people do stupid and ultra risky stuff to run from the cops. They dont have much to lose if they think their car is going to be crushed.

I do like the idea of it being legal to shoot smokers though. I dont smoke for a reason, and if I get lung cancer from all the inconciderate fucks... i'll break into the cigarette companies and put plastic explosives in the cigarettes

Comment

wow this shits old..
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

if i lived in LA, this would be an incentive to carry in my car. Not for theft reasons, but yeah to keep the police from catching me. Thats gonna more than likely just raise the amount of car chases out there, and the chases most often end up with way more than just a 1on1 car collision.
                      Especially if you watch america's worst police chases

Comment

i think they did that with southflorida.. except people just run from cops even more..

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

i thought the field reporter was kinda hot but yea that is fucked up, i just couldnt think of having my car crushed.

Originally posted by Dr.x
                          You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Originally posted by Direthought
                            if i lived in LA, this would be an incentive to carry in my car. Not for theft reasons, but yeah to keep the police from catching me. Thats gonna more than likely just raise the amount of car chases out there, and the chases most often end up with way more than just a 1on1 car collision.
                            Especially if you watch america's worst police chases
                            my thoughts exactly, with the chance of getting your car destroyed, people are gonna be much more likely to run which will fuck a lot more shit up, its just not worth it...fuckers

Comment

mind thier own bidness...its the same was it was before, just publicity has made it more wide spoken, and making it a bad thing...the government is stupid, nuff said.

i'd let them crush my car, and i would build another one!

^sold

Comment

Working...
                              X