aim problems please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aim problems please help!

my aim just stopped working so i uninstalled in then tryed to reinstall it and it wont let me because it says there is anothere porgram of this runnign please right click and exit before I go anymore pleas help

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

when that happens to me i log off and shut down the computer.. then like 10 minutes or so i restart it, that way if a program gets locked on (sometimes happens when u r trying to do a bunch at one time)...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

bump plese help

Dynamic racing

Comment

What version of windows are you using?

Comment

^xp

Dynamic racing

Comment

Reformat. Unless I get extremely detailed information or I'm sitting at the PC myself, I can only tell you to do that.

If you do, make sure after your install finishes, the first thing you do is install a GOOD virus protection program. NOT AVG, that old version of Norton, almost ANY version of McAfee, etc... SAVCE, if you can get ahold of it, is king.

After that, you must update your VP and grab all the updates/service packs for windows. MAKE SURE you are doing this through a HARDWARE firewall or you are just asking for a million tiny dicks to come flying out of the internet and penetrate all the lovely holes in your unpatched build of XP.

Comment

[QUOTE=HARDWARE firewall or you are just asking for a million tiny dicks to come flying out of the internet and penetrate all the lovely holes in your unpatched build of XP.[/QUOTE]

wow i have never heard this metaphor before...

whats wrong with your aim...just reinstall it .... and make sure you have your login and password and you should be fine.....

if it says the program is running and you dont see it ..press ctrl-alt-del..and end any instances of the program running in the task manager.

Comment

it wont let me reinstall

Dynamic racing

Comment

clean your registry
                  Harm_Lane_Sound Long Island NY...

68 posts forever...we nuh rate the 69 ting

Comment

fuck aim get trillian its a TRILLIAN times better HA HA HA

Comment

haha...i don't trust AOL

just get yahoo messenger, its better

messenger.yahoo.com

Comment

Meh my wirless Linksys G USB network crapped out on me..still trying to reconfigure it at the moment...(my hall way has at least 15 feet of semi coiled up coax cable) but ill be back.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                          fuck aim get trillian its a TRILLIAN times better HA HA HA

thansk dude i jus gto trillan

Dynamic racing

Comment

Working...
                          X