damn, i've changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, i've changed

i go to the store today to get some cigs, and there is a wallet on the counter, the clerk didn't even see it, he was turned around getting my smokes. the wallet was packed i could tell, a year ago today i would've put it in my pocket like nothing. but instead i grabbed it and ran outside and gave it to the guy that i saw leave it.

i'm such a nice guy huh?

I got a dist for you jboyce!

oh and jboyce thats good of you

but think that could have funded a h22a swap

jk
    Last edited by micksf22accord; 09-20-2005, 08:22 PM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
      but instead i grabbed it and ran
      Damn, I got excited when you said that. Good job though man!

Comment

i go to the store today to get some cigs, and there is a wallet on the counter, the clerk didn't even see it, he was turned around getting my smokes. the wallet was packed i could tell, a year ago today i would've put it in my pocket like nothing. but instead i grabbed it and ran outside and gave it to the guy that i saw leave it.

i'm such a nice guy huh?
        you used to steal? for one thats horrible, for two thats just wrong, for three if i ever found out anyone was stealin my shit, i'd killem.

if i ever found a wallet with money, i'd give it back in an instant, if i could find the person

however, good job for giving it back.
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

i would of done the same. just think if that was your wallet on that counter? then again, people need to be more careful with their belongings.

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
            you used to steal? for one thats horrible, for two thats just wrong, for three if i ever found out anyone was stealin my shit, i'd killem.

if i ever found a wallet with money, i'd give it back in an instant, if i could find the person

however, good job for giving it back.
            ya i know stealing is wrong, but i also didn't have a place to live and no money. i stole clothes and food that's about it...

Comment

ya i know stealing is wrong, but i also didn't have a place to live and no money. i stole clothes and food that's about it...
              collect unemployment
              friends
              parents
              cb7tuner.com

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                collect unemployment
                friends
                parents
                cb7tuner.com
                my parent(mom) is the one that kicked me outta the house, i lived with a few friends for a while and eventually lived at school, i was in school fulltime(jobcorps) and lived there, and they gave me maybe $20 a week, which was money just for regular shit. eventually though i met my girlfriend and moved in with her, got a job, and changed ALOT.

Comment

wait a minute, why am i defending myself?

i just wanted to post this to show how much i've changed, not to be ridiculed on what i used to do. so i'm sorry that i used to be low, but that's not me anymore, and i don't wanna start and e-arguement over it.

Comment

my parent(mom) is the one that kicked me outta the house, i lived with a few friends for a while and eventually lived at school, i was in school fulltime(jobcorps) and lived there, and they gave me maybe $20 a week, which was money just for regular shit. eventually though i met my girlfriend and moved in with her, got a job, and changed ALOT.

you got to do what you got to do when my dad was in school he stool all the food he ate never had a hoem to go to all he had was a old ford van that didnt sart to live in and 10 bucks a week all the way threw 8 years of college

(most of that was in frat houses but still)

Dynamic racing

Comment

wait a minute, why am i defending myself?

i just wanted to post this to show how much i've changed, not to be ridiculed on what i used to do. so i'm sorry that i used to be low, but that's not me anymore, and i don't wanna start and e-arguement over it.
                      stealing is bad in general, wasnt necessarily rediculing you individually.

Comment

karma comes back to haunt you. good karma should come your way.........

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                          karma comes back to haunt you. good karma should come your way.........

My name is earl.

LOL anyone see that tonight?

Funny shit....

Dynamic racing

Comment

Good job doing the right thing!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                            91 accord lx (5spd)
                            92 accord lx (5spd)
                            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

sounds like someone learned a thing or two about Karma I'm proud of you Homie! Good fortune will soon come your way....if it already hasn't that is

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X