Gas Mileage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas Mileage

I was wondering how many miles does everyone get to a full tank. I only got 394 on my last tank. You?
    Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

I dont know should be like 24mpg but y moddo is to have it tuned and do them tune-ups well dont race alot and drive slow forget those ignorants who drive fast and you should go far. Now i know why old people drive slow they wanna save money too bad they cant do it without impeding traffic

Comment

i cant get no more than 300...maybe 320..iono wtf is wrong. everything is tuned and correct. the only thing i have left is my fuel reulator or my cracked injector...

at half a tank im at 150 though
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Re: Gas Mileage

Originally posted by akkordlayinkit
        I was wondering how many miles does everyone get to a full tank. I only got 394 on my last tank. You?
        Jay
        damn... 394?! i barely get 300. at half im at around 230.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

Dang, I thought 394 wasnt that great...when I drove my moms old 93 anniversary edition cb7 it got like 460+on a full tank! Also the reason why I brought this ? up was because my o2 sensor is bad, and seeing how I get better mileage than some of you with it being bad, I might just wait on getting a new sensor and save the $120.
          Jay

Anyone else get 400 or more on a full tank?

Comment

i did 470 km's on 1 full tank.... that's 290 miles......

1 refil costs me 65 euro ---> that's about 55 bucks.....

that's $1 per liter...... Come to europe..... :-(

edit: ive got a hybrid

edit2: i once did 415 miles on 1 tank... (w the carbed f20a that was)

Stefan
            Last edited by Dutchaccord; 01-27-2004, 05:25 PM.

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
            For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

once got about 430 miles with mods on a full tank. since then it went back down to about 390.

Comment

i get like 250-300 max city driving and at times less than that. however, on the interstate when i go to my moms i get in the range of 400 a tank with 30+mpg. All i have is intake and exhaust. So yeah, the city of lexington ky has the worst traffic and i frequently stop and sit and sit some more and then go. I have a lead foot too which doesnt help, and i have a tendency to shift high as well.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

i get about 275 to 300 sometimes less alot of stop and go
                  cb7 sold
                  2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                  95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

man u guys are amazing, if i do city, i get like 270-300 depending how far i go in the tank...but freeway i get like 330 max...iono wtf

full throttle, 1 tank...200 miles...hahaha its been done...just the other week i did it...damn i was on the levvie roads and its a paralell road so u pass people, well i was passing everyone and gunning it every time...lol
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

So maybe I was blessed with an easy drinkin engine? Because my 394 miles was no interstate driving, just work to school to random places with lots of red lights and stops, and I have a lead foot and sometimes like to listen to the rev limiter kick in....yea I dunno how, but I guess I shouldn't be complaining. I'll fill up tomorrow and see how much I get this time.
                      Jay

Comment

I usually get around 400 miles per tank. It really depends on how fast I drive. I have been driving a little slower lately because we got mad cops around Clemson so I guess that helps a little. You guys do realize that you don't have to fill up the car right when the light comes on right? Our cars have 17gal capacity tanks. I have never come close to using it all. I was at 15.9gallons one time. I usually just run it until 400 miles and then fill up.
                        FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

i just killed my tank, 220 miles.

at half a tank i hit 150..so thats good...yet after that it went downhill....i did some full throttles but not really alot at all...

i put back my stock intake and resetted my ecu and re-adjusted the throttle cable and idle screw...so we will see in 300 miles how i do.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

what are u guis paying for 1 liter of fuel?

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                            For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

$1.93 goddamn freakin gas company. bet bet all that shit is boing back into the dessert areas no wonder why they are so rich we need their oil.

Comment

Working...
                              X